8

Emma

I woke up to an empty bed. Plopping back down, I debated on sneaking out but then again, he brought me here. I got up and put on my panties and threw on one of his shirts as I headed down stairs. I saw him writing in a journal before I made myself known to him. He slammed the journal down before getting up quickly.

"Oh good you're up." He said pecking me on the lips. He handed me a form. It was my transcript. Dude fucks me then give me my college transcript.

"I need you to send this to your choice of schooling and I will focus on Tyler. I want full custody of Tyler. He needs his dad." He my lips pursing in agreement. I didn't know what to say to that.

"You want me to send this now?" I asked as he nodded as if it was the most obvious thing to do.

"Yes darling." He said as I nodded.
I huffed before agreeing as he smiled. He pulled me by the waist as he kissed me. I kissed him back as we heard my stomach. That was embarrassing.

"Look who's also hungry." He said as he smacked my arse.

"Hey, suns out. Stop that." I said as he smirked.

"Oh one more thing." He said as I looked up from the stove.

"Yeah?" I asked him as he sighed.

"That's due in a month." He said as I looked up in with remorse. He's really trying to make me go to college. What a Dick. If anything, he should be concerned about his family. I mean his wife just dumped him out of nowhere and took their son by force. If that's not important to him then he's got his priorities mixed up

"I have time." I said.

"You want to succeed?" I nodded as if it was the most obvious answer out there.

"Then make it easy on us both and send it." He said as I nodded.

"Good. Hey look at me, you'll be great." He said before I got back to cooking. He's got straight out of the bed. Messy hair, puffy eyes, deep voice. God he could take me right here, right now, all day, all night.

"Don't stress about that baby." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Well that's all I'm gonna do until I've paid for all my debt.

"They are gonna love you." He said.

"You shouldn't be worried about me, you should be worried about your family." He said as he nodded in understanding before sitting down.

"I know but-"

"No buts, family first." I said shutting him up as I finished cooking. I served us the plates as I ate sitting in his lap.

"This is morally wrong, just so you know." I said standing up. I headed to Harry room as I just paced back and forth across the room. I got in the shower to relax my muscles as I felt a hands wrap around me. Dude Why? I looked up to see Harry. I put my head on his wet chest as he kissed the top of my head. We just stood as our breaths got in sync with each other.

"Just relax baby." He said as I groaned.
That was next to impossible right now.

"I can't that's the thing." I said looking up at his face. Water droplets falling from his lips. He pushed his hair back as he chuckled.

"I can relax you." He said but I shook my head. Today was too much. First him and his wife screaming at each other, then him fucking the daylights out of me, then telling me I need to send in my college transcript. It's giving me a headache. .

Harry

I know this is morally wrong and legally but as if right now, I need a vice. Again, really wrong but fuck she'll listen to me. And, if I'm going to be seeing her everyday then at least I can talk to her. She stepped out of the shower before I sighed letting my head drop and looked to the piece of long hair that escaped her head and was headed to the drain.

I finished up myself and got out to see her drying her hair. I pulled her into me and just help her close. I just needed something to hold to make me feel safe and sane. My son's gone and so is my wife who left with no apparent reason. I'm going to say she cheated because all other clues pointed to that but, I can't get mad, I cheated on her. I was never truly happy with Bianca. Maybe in the beginning when she was my assistant that I could screw around with, but, that's over now and no longer exciting. I took a break from being CEO to be with my son. We both worked but I wanted to get to know my son.

She took that from me, she took away my happiness, money, sanity and noe my son. The only thing that matters to me, gone. Emma kissed my chest before she looked up at me. Her lips pouting up at me. I pressed mine slowly and softly to hers and I shut my eyes letting it linger a bit.

"I should get going." I nodded knowing she needed to and her parents probably worried sick that she didn't come home last night. I let her go while I slipped on a pair of sweats and head back down the stairs to clean up the mess I made the day before. Broken glass, broken dishes, broken cabinets.

"FUCK!" I slammed my fist on the floor and felt anxiety creep up on me as I curled up on the floor and felt an ocean of tears pool at me eyes and I coidknt do anything to stop them.

My life has officially gone to shit and it's all because of Bianca.