...𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎

❝ You know what you don't have but i do? Money ❞

You know what you don't have but i do? Money

KAGEYAMA TOBIO

It was the blueberry setter, 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨.

"W-why are you here?!"

Kageyama Tobio exclaimed, pointing to the [color]-rette who had just smiled at him with his eyes showing a mischievous glimmer, causing Kageyama to shudder. Everyone in the gym gazed at Kageyama, then at the [color]-rette man in a suit and his supposed butler.

"A-are you mad that I came here? I came here all the way and left all my tasks for you..."

The [color]-rette stammered this while feigning pain as dramatic tears clung to his lashes and spilled onto his cheeks. His butler handed him a handkerchief, knowing full well that it was one of his young master's shenanigans. He wears a troubled expression and goes along with what [color]-rette intends to do.

The [color]-rette sniffed, accepting the handkerchief and dabbing it dramatically on his eyes and cheeks, while a certain middle blocker snickered behind his fist, relishing how the newcomer had such an impact on Kageyama.

"I...i...saw...sew...⏤"

"Awww...Come on king, say your first word."

Tsukishima, who teased Kageyama, cut him off with a babyish tone, and Yamaguchi couldn't help but snicker. Irritated by the salty middle blocker, a vein popped up from his head.

"I-im sorry..."

Kageyama muttered, glancing away from the smirking man in front of him, who then tenderly grasped his chin and kissed him on the lips, taking both Kageyama and the team by surprise.

Kageyama exe. stop working.

What

The

Fuck?!

Ehem.

Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor, unable to comprehend what had occurred.

D-did just the 'super fucking qualified to be your sugar daddy' just kissed the blueberry?!