...𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎

Start from the beginning

But before the [color]-rette could speak another word, three dumb knights arrive and drag their still malfunctioning setter away from the towering male.

"Oi! You stole bakayama's kiss!"

"Who are you and what's your business with our setter shitty boy?!"

"Yeah! You broke him pretty boy!"

(I love nishinoya especially with his hair down, damn imma go die now-)

They barraged him with questions while making their trademark 'thug face' at the gorgeous fucking rich dude who merely chuckled at their shenanigans. "Business? I'm here to see my baby," he replied casually, as the others' jaws dropped once more.

"You're his what?!"

"You didn't tell us you had a sugar daddy king," Tsukishima smirked even more as Kageyama frowned at him, his cheeks flushed with scarlet. "Yeah, why didn't you tell them?" teased the tall [color]-rette, joining in on Tsukishima's theatrics, his voice dripping with phony grief.

They can't tell if their salty middle blocker and this dadd⏤I mean this fucking eye candy are related.

"S-shut it!" cried the blueberry to his lover, who only patted his hair, smiled at the team while giving them a peace sign, and, of course, the deadly move, the wink.

"Yaoyorozo [Name], nice to meet ya!"

(Yes. I want momo to spoil me with her big ass money till I beg her to stop. What wanna fight me?!)

"WHAT?!"

The Yaoyorozo clan is the most well-known in both the fashion industry and idol entertainment.

Fucking rich...I want to be one too 😫

"N-no wonder Tsukishima dubbed him a sugar daddy..." Tanaka and Nishinoya sulked, while the third years paled. Just then, an orange blur appeared in front of [Name], causing the tall male to take a step back.

"Wahh?! You're really popular and rich!"

"How rich are you?!"

"How tall are you!"

"Do you play volleyball!"

"Can I be your sugar baby!"

Ah.

Kageyama, as quick as lightning, glared at Hinata's shrieks and smacked him on the head. "What no way!" he cried, bothered, as Sugarawa approached [Name] and introduced himself, followed by the rest of the team, disregarding the two first years fighting.

"Wait, how did you and Kageyama meet Yaoyorozo-san?"

This made everyone's attention on [Name] who flashed a smile at them.