...𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀

❝ Oh no

Oh no...what should i do? I'm drowning in money

KOZUME KENMA

It was the Nekoma's brain, 𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚.

"[Name]? You're here...I'm glad."

Kenma's cat-like irises widened, then softened, and his tone of voice rose slightly, evidently delighted to see them.

The man in a suit had ebony hair with a tinge of [color] on the end that appeared so fluffy it prompted you to ruffle and pull⏤ehem, as well as a pair of burgundy orbs. He had those define jawline, those⏤

Honestly, you get the point: he was like a deity that fell from Zeus' palace.

Everyone in the gym squinted their eyes, most of them looking away from the man who had flashed them a bright smile, even the butler who stood behind their young master.

'Damn that's bright...'

"Of course, I'm here for my kitten, sillies!" He exclaimed, with his typical upbeat tone. Kenma then hugged him and tiptoed when the tallest (bitch be 6'0") of the two leaned down and kissed, suprising the rest in the gym.

They are quickly jolted out of their reveries as they spring into action to protect their pudding head setter. Lev ran away from [Name], carrying the setter like Simba in the Lion King, while Yaku moved in front of Lev, joined by Kuroo and Yamamoto who formed as a wall.

"Oi, why did you kiss our dear setter huh?!"

[Name], who sweat dropped as the four glared at him, while the butler instinctively stepped in front of his young master. "It's okay, Sai," he remarked as the butler, who was eventually named Sai, nodded.

"Is it wrong to kiss my lover?"

They all stared at [Name], who only tilted his head, appearing innocent, but everyone knew he was amused and had mischief written all over his face. They swore that they saw his eyes flash bright red in a split second.

Everyone turned to stone after hearing those words, as if they had been struck by Medusa's power.

"WHAT?!"

"I forgot to introduce my name, Jabami [Name] nice to meet you all."

್ೃ dollar bills

"So is this the man who supplied you some expensive games?"

Kuroo wiggled his brows at Kenma, who glared back, despite the fact that both of his cheeks were flushed.