...𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈

❝ Wait

Wait...You heard that? It screams luxury

SUGARAWA KŌSHI

It was the Mother Crow, 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢.

"Hello darling~!"

The mysterious man greeted, winking at Sugarawa who laughed at his behavior. The man had [color] locks and [color] orbs that filled with slyness and excitement. He was wearing a suit making it looks like he just come from an important meeting, which he is, although his suit it was a slightly crinkled but not noticeable.

They watched the scene unfold, confused, even the coach and the managers. Sugarawa stopped right in front of the [color]-rette man, who looked down at him with a smirk displayed on his lips. He then tiptoed and leaned and pecked the taller's lips. And this folks, the chaos started.

The fine eye candy just kissed their mommy!

Is he going to steal their beautiful, lovable, and scary senpai?!

The two-second years along with the orange-haired first year charged at the male and pulled their 'thug face' to intimidate the [color]-rette guy but in reality, they looked ridiculous. Just imagine our little fluff ball had that face, imma die in peace now. ✌️

"Who are you?!"

"Why are you kissing our sugamama?!"

"Are you stealing our suga-senpai?!"

They yelled, the butler would've stepped in front to protect his young master if it wasn't for Sugarawa whacking them on the head to stop them. "Is it wrong that I kissed my baby?!" He dramatically gasped.

"B-

-A

-B

-Y?!"

"You have a boyfriend?!" The team exclaimed while [Name] burst out laughing, founding their expression hilarious. "You didn't talk about me~?! I'm hurt!" The [color] haired male put his hand where his heart was located, feigning a hurt expression which Sugarawa rolled his eyes at him.

"This is Hideaki [Name], my boyfriend." Sugarawa introduced the male who just waved at them with a flowery aura. After the whole fiasco happened, the team started to introduce themselves.

"Young master..."

A man in a butler suit called the [color] haired male who whipped his head, seeing the butler had his phone. Not just a normal phone, it was used for business purposes only. With that, [Name] grabbed the phone and walked out to the gym, and waved his hand in motion wanting the butler to come with him.