...𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔

❝ I want it, he buy it for me ❞

I want it, he buy it for me

OIKAWA TOORU

It was the Grand King, 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮.

"You're here!"

Oikawa cheered before leaping at the tall man, who effortlessly caught him by grabbing both of his thighs and wrapping them around his waist, preventing both of them from collapsing.

Everyone froze, and their jaws all dropped to the floor at the same time.

The newcomer had [Color] hair and those piercing [color] irises that seemed to stare right into your soul. His handsome face was plastered with an emotionless reaction, yet his eyes softened as he spotted Oikawa.

What exactly is his relationship with Oikawa?

Iwaizumi was the first to react, yelling at his childhood friend.

"Don't just jump at them, shittykawa!"

He scolded/yelled at Oikawa, who began to whine immediately. "But Iwa-chan!" complained the brunette, and before Iwazumi could beat the living daylights out of him, the mysterious tall male reached out and patted Oikawa's hair.

"Your friend is right, mon amour; you could've been hurt."

He spoke, and the sound of his voice made everyone shiver.

"What brings you here, sir...?" Iwaizumi paused, his gaze falling on the [Color] haired man. "Apologies," [Name] said, flashing them a small smile. "[Name] [Last Name], I've come to retrieve my partner Oikawa." It was as if a bomb had been dropped on each of their heads after what he said.

"Your his what?!"

್ೃ dollar bills

"Am I getting deaf matsun?"

"I don't think not..."

Matsukawa and Hanamaki exchanged mutterings, while Oikawa yelled a 'mean!' in their direction They are stunned by what they have just heard. Oikawa was his boyfriend? The two were completely opposite!