𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A black limousine pulled up in front of the school gate. Students and passers-by couldn't help but stare at the car, which piqued their interest and awed them. The door swung open, and a young man dressed in a butler's uniform exited the vehicle and opened the passenger's door.

Soon after, a tall, attractive man stepped out, leaving everyone wide-eyed as they stared at the unknown individual.

Like who wouldn't be?

Aside from his height and attractiveness, he was dressed in an all-black suit, and simply by looking at him, you could tell he was from a wealthy family.

"Is this where he studies?"

Not to mention his velvety deep voice. He looked about, unaffected with the attention and murmurs he received. Plus, he'd only come here to see a specific person.

"Yes, young master."

His butler answered as they made their way at the gym.

After hearing the loud sound of the gym door opening, everyone within the gym came to a halt and turned to face the visitor.

They're intrigued.

What are their names?

What brings them here?

And what's the deal with the business suit?

The atmosphere was deafeningly quiet, but it was quickly broken as one of their teammates rushed at the two males.

Then it was...