His Jealous Cheeku

Start from the beginning

Jaddu : Hi, Vi. What's up? Ready for tomorrow's match?

Virat : Of course, I'm ready and excited to meet you guys, especially mahi bhai, I missed him so much. Where is he? He isn't answering my calls.

Jaddu : Oh, so you've called me to talk with Mahi bhai?

Virat : Yes. We talked in the evening only. Now give the phone to bhai. I wanted to talk to him.

Jaddu: Wait, let me see he is free or not.

Virat :What do you mean by he's free or not? He's not free to talk to me? What bhai is doing?

Jaddu : Actually it's his gaming time na , he and Sam is playing some video game (he isn't like though along with cherry and bravo but at least he is saying the half truth). Mayne that's why he didn't answer your phone.

Virat (shockingly) : He is so busy with Sam Curran that he didn't answered my call.

Mahi Bhai is his brother he wants his all attention. He  cut jaddu's call and called mahi bhai again. He called him thrice and finally mahi bhai answered.

Mahi bhai : Hi, cheeku. What happened, so many calls? You are fine?

Virat : Yes bhai. I'm perfectly fine. Why don't I call you without any reason?

Mahi bhai : No, I didn't mean that. Ok tell me how's your day?

Virat : It's was nice until jaddu's call (he murmured in the last)

Mahi bhai : Huh? What you said after nice?

Virat :Nothing bhai. By the way what were doing? You weren't answering my calls?

Mahi bhai: Sorry, actually I was playing game with Sam, b..

Before he could say more Sam came into Mahi's room

Mahi bhai : You haven't slept Sam? Its already 12.

Sam (showing his puppy eyes) : I'm going to sleep just one more last game, pls pls.

Mahi bhai : Ok ok, now don't make those cute faces, but don't be too late.

Sam(showing his 32 teeth) : I won't be too late as I want to play with you.

Mahi bhai : What? But we just played right?

Sam: Yes, but we haven't played COD. So its COD time. You finish your call I'm waiting.

Virat who was on line, could hear their talks and he was fuming. Its virat who demands things from him, ok ok harry, rohit, kuliya, jassi and its same for whole ict but that's other case. Sam is staying with mahi bhai in the same hotel, they are practicing together, playing together. Even he wants to do the same. Damn, he is missing bhai so much.

Virat switched the call to video.

Mahi bhai : Why you suddenly switched the call?

Virat : Because I wanted to see you.

Mahi bhai : You are okay cheeku? You look little off..

Virat : Nothing bhai. I was missing you so much. You remember your promise right? After the match you'll spend time with me.

Mahi bhai: Of course, I do.

Virat :Bhai you know..

Jaddu came and pulled mahi bhai's hand in such way that he is not seen in camera.

Mahi bhai : What are you doing? I'm coming, you go and start playing the game.

Before mahi bhai could take jaddu's name,virat cut the call assuming jaddu to be sam. He was fuming. How can sam do that? "Let me meet mahi bhai then I'll tell him that I'm not  going to talk to him " he thought while walking in the room. Suddenly a message popped into his phone, it was some images sent by jaddu where mahi bhai was feeding Sam ice-cream.