Bokuto kneeled down and pinched the kid's face "I'm sorry foe being a meany! I'm Uncle Bokuto! You can also call me Grandpa Owl!"

"G-grandpa Owl? But you're not old, and not my Grandpa?" Akihiko pouts cutely.

"There you are! Hinata Shoyo finally in the flesh." said the coach of the Black Jackals "Let's skip introductions for now. Follow me."

Hinata followed the Coach, asking Bokuto to look after Akihiko. He trust his mentor with the child knowing that Bokuto will probably play with him.

While Hinata is with the coach, Miya Atsumu, former Setter of Inarizaki, and Sakusa Kiyoomi, former Ace of Itachiyama, approches Bokuto and the kid, who slowly being close to the owlhead.

"Hey Bokkun! Whose kid is that?" Atsumu asked smiling towards the boy who only looked at him.

Sakusa just stared at the boy.

"OH! Tsumtsum! Omi! It's my desciple's kid! He's so cute isn't he?" Bokuto smiles widely and carried the laughing Akihiko on his shoulders.

"Your desciple? You mean Shoyo?" Atsumu said

"Yeah!" Bokuto exclaimed. Then turn away, running with Aki laughing along with the Big Owlhead.

Atsumu frowned "Shoyo's kid? I can't believe it." Atsumu whispers.

Inunaki Shion, Black Jackal's Libero, and  Adriah Tomas, Black Jackal's Middle Blocker, joined the two watching Bokuto with Hinata's son

Inunaki asked "Is Ushiwaka here? I knew it. That cannon has a son!"

Tomas joined in "Yeah. No doubt thats Ushiwaka's son. The looks are uncanny."

"No. That's Shoyo's son. I mean that guy!" Atsumi pointed at Shoyo's direction currently warming up.

"What? But... But that Kid and that Red head doesn't look really alike at all." Inunaki said scratching his head in confusion

"Well, that's what Bokkun said." Atsumu shrugs and joins Bokuto and Akihiko, now playing tag.

Sakusa still stares at the running brunette. Convinced that there's something really is off with Akihiko and Shoyo. But decided not to mind as it's not his business.

"I'm taking a coffee break. Tell that to someone who'll ask for me." Sakusa walks off the gym pulling up is mask and goes to the nearest Coffee shop.

Sakusa is in the counter waiting for his order when someone called for him.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi" the familiar voice called out for him. And he saw none other than Ushijima Wakatoshi.

"Fancy meeting you here, Ushijima. What are you doing here?" Sakusa asked, taking the cup from the counter after paying.

Ushijima turned to the counter and ordered black coffee. Not surprising for Ushijima's character. And turned to Sakusa "I just happened to pass by here. On break?" the tall brunette said.

"Yeah. Guess you could say that. It's just I have the time because there's someone trying out for the team." Sakusa said nonchalantly.

Ushijima nods. Thinking that it's not really appropriate to ask any further as they aren't teammates.

Ushijima and Sakusa are quite close friends. And professional that they can interact casually with no awkwardness with the fact that their teams are practically rivals.

Ushijima took his coffee from the counter. And sat on the nearest table. Sakusa decided to sit across him. But the two didn't talk and enjoy their silence.

Ushijima was silently watching the busy streets. The truth is that he knew who's the one Sakusa is referring to (he heard Hinata's arrival from Kageyama). And he's in the area thinking he should at least look at Hinata from afar.

But he thought that would creep Hinata out if he finds out. And decided not to. He's not the type to actually do that thing. But the fact that he considered doing it (and almost did it), he blame it to his still undescribable feeling towards the short red head.

He's not a stalker or a creep though. He actually doesn't know anything about Hinata. He may have a one sided feelings towards the red head (which he finds ridiculous. That feeling was developed just because of that night).

But all he knows is that Hinata came home from Brazil and now trying out for his rival team. And he's frustrated that he even cannot ask his teammate anything about Hinata.

He wanted to meet Hinata so bad though. To know him other than his name and undeniable skills. To make the red head know him too. To notice him, not just because he's "Ushiwaka".

His thoughts was interrupted by the running dyed blonde setter "Omi! Emergency meeting! I guess Shokkun has been accepted and Coach officially announce that to the team! And Oh hello Ushiwaka!" Atsumu noticing the brunette's presence.

Sakusa stood up and walked out of the coffee shop. "Okay. Aren't you going with me?" The Black haired Spiker asked his setter, frowning.

"Oh no!" Atsumu waves his hands "I'll be coming shortly. I'm buying myself a drink too. And a slice of cake for the Little Hikkun" Atsumu referring to Akihiko.

"Oh okay, I'll wait for you outside then. Make it fast." And Sakusa walked out.

Ushijima, finishing his cup of coffee, turns to leave too. He decided that if he'll meet Hinata, might as well meet him in an official match. What's better than facing the man you like in a competitive match, right?

🦅🍊

A/N: Why did I make it sound like Ushi is obsessed with Hinata? He's not, okay? It sounds that way, but he's not obsessed.

Runaway (Ushijima Wakatoshi X Hinata Shoyo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara