CHAPTER 4 - HIS HOUSE

The very next day I had to pick him up from his house. I and the driver waited for about 5-7 minutes before I rang the bell. He opened the door. I looked at him. My heart stopped. My eyes weren't blinking. There were butterflies in my stomach. Jackson was in his bathrobe and his hair were wet. He pushed back his hair and made an eye contact with me. He smiled. I wished him good morning. He wished me back and told me to enter his house. 

I-I, I mean I, was entering Jackson Wang's house. I was very glad. I mean...who wouldn't be!? I entered his house and the first thing I saw was an enormous, beautiful chandelier hanging in the drawing room. Next thing I saw was all the glass furniture. I was afraid I might accidentally break something in his house. He told me to have a seat. I sat down on the sofa. The next thing he did was to offer me water, juice and some snacks, which I politely refused.

 "Don't be shy, try some, he said pushing the plate towards me.

I ate some snacks as slowly and as quietly as I could. He told me that he would get ready in a few minutes and then we could leave. 

Jackson got ready in a few minutes and we were ready to leave. We reached the recording studio around 10am. Jackson sat, singing his song as beautifully as always. He sang for around half an hour. I went out of the recording studio and got him some drinks and snacks. He politely refused saying, "You have worked harder than me, you can have them, I will eat after I am done with my recording." and then went back to recording his song. 

I sat there eating the snacks I had bought. Suddenly, I got a call from my mom. My mom is not the type to disturb anyone while work. So, it had to be something important. I picked up the phone fearing the worst.

 "He has come." said my mom in a quiet voice. "Why is he there again? He just fought with dad yesterday". I replied. 

"I don't know, but he is fighting with your dad right now. Your dad is really angry. They might even start using fists if they are not calmed down. Your dad is not listening to me, saying he is gonna call the police. Can you come fast?"

"Okay, I am coming right now." 

I ran to the recording studio as fast as I could. I was panting heavily. I told Jackson that I would be back shortly and had some important work to do. I was in such a hurry that he couldn't even ask what had happened. I could only see his face full of confusion. I didn't have time to go to the bus stop. I didn't have time to catch a bus. All I could do right now, was to flag a taxi. And, that's what I did. After 10 minutes, I reached home.

You might be curious about who the "HE" is that my mom mentioned before. Actually, since my dad was born, his elder brother thought, that their mom had been favoring dad over him. For his reason, he started to hate dad. He started to hurt in him every way possible. 

A few years ago, when dad's parents (my grandparents) died, they left him a small noodles shop. Dad's brother suggested it would be good if we sold the shop and get money for it, but Dad was determined to keep it, as it was the only this his parents left behind. From that day onwards, Dad and my uncle have been fighting continuously over that matter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small note to my readers: (I never thought I would be writing notes like this, but here I am, I felt this was worth writing).

I just wanted to tell y'all, physical fighting/violence is not healthy, it destroys trust, peace, and doesn't lead to good results. Maybe try talking it out, or confronting the other person if you are in a fight. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Thank you <3