Chapter 2 - WHOSE MANAGER AM I??

One week went by, as long as a year. In my life, I never thought before than a week could be this long. Finally, the day that was awaited, arrived. 

I woke up at 5am. I was supposed to reach by 10 am but I was too excited and nervous. I didn't even know which for which idol I was supposed to be the manager of. I would get to know everything in just a few hours. 

I usually take the bus to go somewhere. But, I wanted to take a cab today. I booked a cab and reach the company. I reported to my senior. She was checking the list where the names of idol and their managers were written. "Ummm...your name..is...can you please tell me your good name?", she asked me with a smile on her face. She seemed like a very sweet lady, you could see a sparkle in her eyes when she spoke to you. Moreover, she was very pretty. I told her my name. "Ahh, you are the manager of Jackson Wang." "Jackson Wang who...wait what!!!". 

It wasn't that I didn't know who Jackson Wang was. Of course, I knew. But, I was so shocked that I was the manager of such a big star, that I wasn't ready to believe it. "It's ok, many people get surprised at first." she winked at me and told me this and then went to her office. 

It wasn't long before my happiness turned into nervousness. I, I mean I, was the manager of Jackson Wang, an internationally popular idol. Suddenly, all the thoughts of me, becoming a trainee from a manager, vanished. 

I was told to enter the recording studio, where he was recording his new song. As I entered the recording studio, I heard his beautiful voice. He was singing so beautifully. I stood at the entrance of the studio for a minute. I was loving the melody and the lyrics of the song. I had never seen someone this handsome. I fell for him immediately. But, I reminded myself again and again that I was his manager. I should not show any signs of liking him and that too at my first day. But, from inside I wished that, after some time, he would also like me. 

I entered the room. He saw me and asked, "Ahh, you are the new manager??". "Yes." I replied in a soft voice. "Please take a seat here and see my schedule." he told me. I slowly dragged a chair and placed it beside him. I sat on the chair and slowly took the schedule from his hands. I went through it and gave it to him. "You don't have to memorize it, this is now yours." he said with a smile on his face. At that time, I lost control of myself. I had told myself to be in my senses and to behave maturely, but the moment he smiled, I lost control of all my senses. I felt as if my life was complete. I didn't ever have this feeling before. Like NEVER.