"You're not cheaping out on me are you?" The man at the door asked. I let out a small and short laugh, so did Sam, but Dean had the look of agitation on his face. He pulled out some money from his pocket, and slapped it into his hand. "Thanks, if there is anything you guys, and girl need, don't hesitate to ask." He walked off, and Dean shut the door, rolling his eyes at the fact that he just gave money to the man.

"Who in the hell would want to stay here, its freaking creepy." He said, pointing at the wall with an old, rugged wedding dress hanging up.

"It supposed to be old and romantic Dean. Vintage. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to take a nap. I will see you guys later." I said wrapping myself up in what I assumed was Sam's bed, considering he threw me onto it.

-

"You're short." Sam laughed, slouching into the chair so that his head was touching his chest.

"Are you drunk?" Dean turned his head slowly around to look at Sam.

"Yeah. So?" He said.

"Sam what the hell? You don't get drunk on cases. This is the second time this month." I said looking at him, concern and disappointment in me eyes. I couldn't tell if he felt anything even looking at me, but I couldn't look at him doing this to himself anymore. I got up from the bed so that Dean could set Sam down on it. I knew he was going to have a fun morning, he deserved it.

"Alright sasquatch, time to go to bed." He said, a small giggle left my lips. He didn't look up at me, but I could see a small grin curl at the corner of his lips.

"No."

"Sam, listen to him. You need to sleep this off. I'll get you some pills for tomorrow morning." I said resting one hand on his shoulder, pushing him back down to a sitting position.

"Dean, i'll lay down if you make me a promise." He said, I had no idea what was about to happen, but I wish I wasn't there to hear it. I wish I would've stayed asleep, and never had the words come out of his lips.

"Yeah. What is it Sam?"

"You have to do it. I know you know exactly what I mean, so does Violet." Dean opened his mouth to interrupt, but Sam started again. "No, you have to. Please, even dad told you to."He stared at his intoxicated brother, pushing him down onto the bed.

"I promise Sammy." Tears came to my eyes. Both of them said the words I would never want to hear.

What the hell is wrong with him, who says that to their brother?

Who asks their brother to kill them?

Sam curled up into the bed, and was dead asleep within a minute. I just sat there, completely destroyed by what I had just witnessed. I felt a tear fall onto my hand. I got up and walked to the door. I couldn't bare the feelings building up inside of my body at the moment.

"Vi. Don't." I heard a whisper come from the bed, I turned.

"Why?" I whispered right back, holding back even more tears than before.