Freak Fest

A Chiles Halloween story tale <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I told you we should have gone with cookies and milk, like who doesn't like cookies and milk" Miles argued with Chapa in the man's nest.  

Chapa rolled her eyes at the boy who stood in front of her who also had on the same matching attire, minus the wig. Chapa wore a bright red puffy wig that had long high pigtails, clown makeup, fake blood-stained white puffy kneel high dress, laced legging, and black leather boots. The pair had decided that this Halloween they would go as killer clowns. "Oh, he'll be fine, Schwoz is giving him bubblegum flavored vitamins as we speak," Chapa shrugged her shoulders patting the man's couch.

Bose had passed out when he saw them at SWAG in their costumes. He was sitting alone at his desk petting his fur custom glad that this year he decided to go as his favorite animal, a dog that is. It was dark out and he was waiting to meet his team so they could go to 'Freak Fest', a Halloween event Swellview was hosting. He hadn't heard Chapa and Miles come in and when he turned around to get ready to launch himself to man's nest he saw them standing at the door with it wide open and the dark and scary backdrop. They looked right at him and he screamed startled. It must have been too much for him because he only remembered blacking out.

Chapa and Miles had dropped the subject and went back to talking about Freak Fest, they had decided to enter the best-looking costume competition together. "Do you feel like we should add something else to complete the look because frankly, I feel like it's missing a little something," Miles asked showing his teeth which Chapa had painted with fake blood to add more to his look. 

Miles started blushing when he remembered that Chapa had put the brush down, leaned in to see her work and Schwoz had come in and told them to "Save the kissing until after Freak Fest,". Chapa turned away from Miles, angrily glared at him before sparking her hands to warn him. Schwoz ran out of the room in his Warlock costume.

"I'm glad you asked," Chapa quipped. This was probably her 2nd favorite holiday and she was excited to spend it with her favorite person as well. She reached down from under her seat and pulled out two red balloons, two white ribbons, and started tying them, " Now this will definitely complete the look," She exclaimed. After she finished tying them she gave one to Miles and he happily took it from her.

Mika was at the man's nest entrance texting her mom on the phone that she left her head blots on the kitchen counter. This year she was going as the Bride of Frankenstein and her white and black hair duo were starting to wobble. She wasn't really paying attention when she entered the man's nest still looking at her phone. "Okay is everyone ready-", Mika was saying until she looked up and saw two killer clowns standing by the window wall holding red balloons and lighting flickered. Mika's heart had stopped for a second and she screamed tossing her phone. 

Chapa and Miles looked at each other laughing at Mika's expense. They high-fived having a feeling they were gonna win the competition.