The door creaked open as I pushed it lightly, revealing a room covered in plants. I absolutely love plants, animals included. Sadly father said no to a magical creature room. My green house is very calm and relaxing. It has a green couch with a coffee table on the side. Usually when Kiara kicks me out of her library I go here to read. I said goodbye to my second room and made my way to the guest room.

 I said goodbye to my second room and made my way to the guest room

I'm very odd, even I can see it. I don't know why but I like to check up on the guest room like it was a person or something. After I made my inspection I ran to my room, trunk in my hand. I quickly started to unpack for the summer, I hope it's a great one!

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Kiara's POV: -July 31st
Dear Harry,
How've you been? I'm writing to wish you a Happy birthday! I really hope you have a great birthday, even if you are with the Dursley's. I wanted to ask if everything is okay. I haven't gotten a response from you all summer. If the Dursley's did something I swear to Merlin I will hex them into oblivion, gotta keep my promise. Well I hope you have a good birthday Harry, write soon!
-Kiara

I folded the letter and sealed it in an envelope. I walked to Bella's room and released Barry.

"To Harry Potter" I told Barry

Barry hooted and flew away. I walked downstairs to find Bella and Remus looking bored out of their minds. I'm also guessing that Remus is starving since he can't stop eyeing the kitchen, like he's hoping for someone to cook a meal. Remus hates to cook and avoids it as much as he can. Well I guess I should make his wish come true.

"Should I make a muggle meal or wizard meal?" I asked Remus

"Muggle please." He pleaded

I chuckled at the starving man. I walked to the kitchen and got all my ingredients out. In ten minutes I managed to make chicken, mash potatoes, and a side of broccoli cheese soup. I set the plates down at the table as Remus and Bella ran to the food practically drooling. I sat down quietly and ate my dish as well. Remus finished in five seconds and looked towards the kitchen once more, don't tell me he's still hungry?

"I fancy a dessert. Bella?"

Bella looks up from her plate and smiles.

"Sure"

Bella quickly finished her plate and got her ingredients for dessert. When she wasn't looking I grabbed a handful of flour and blew it in her face. Bella's face was now white and powdered like snow. She quickly grabbed a handful of flour and before I could react she threw the white substance at my face. Without thinking I grabbed another and started covering her with flour as she did the same to me. Remus quickly came and broke us apart. While Remmy was lecturing us I gave Bella a look and she gave it back. Three seconds later Remus was covered in flour. He huffed causing a white cloud to appear. We turned around about to clean the mess up when Remus poured the flour over our heads. Bella and I teamed up against Remus and had a flour war. Remus finally surrendered when he looked like a thin snowman. Remus instantly cleaned up the mess with a flick of his wand and Bella went back to baking. After ten minutes Bella came out with the most delicious brownies I've ever tasted, don't tell Mrs. Weasley! The three of us sat by the fire eating our brownies and talking about the recent events.