Rebekah Mikaelson

requested: gracewalls34

plot: getting calls
!warnings!: insinuated mommy kink, everyone:👁👄👁, mom!caroline,

3rd pov:
~
Lizzie sighed as your phone started ringing during your study session. "Pick it up." You say from Josies bed. "You still call mom, 'mommy'?" Lizzie scoffs tossing your phone to you. How ever neither of you noticed Caroline silenty coming into the room. "Shut up." You scoff grabbing your phone. "Well, pick it up. We don't want mom to be mad." Lizzie said rolling to her stomach to look at you. You rolled your eyes answering the phone. "Hey, Rebekah. What's up?" You ask. "What?!" Caroline exclaims finally making her presence known. "Shit! Mom!" You shriek.

Caroline ignores you but takes the phone from your hand, "Rebekah." She says sternly. "No." Rebekah says quickly hanging up. "You." Caroline turns to you with an angry look in her eyes. "...Yeah?" You ask hesitantly. "Grounded. 3 weeks. No phone for 2. Also I want Rebekah here soon." Your mom demands before smiling at Lizzie and walking out. "Gimme your phone." You sigh, holding your phone out towards your sister. "Why?" Lizzie asks hesitantly holding her phone to her chest. "I need to call Rebekah, and tell that mom wants to speak with her. I would do it from my phone but mom took it." You explain. "Ok..." The blonde agrees handing you her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~