They Win.

"No. Get- Get out of the car, Pen." Rosa says, unbuckling her passenger's seat seatbelt, and yanking open the car door.

"No, no I have it this time." Penelope assures Rosa, putting her hands at 10 and 5 on the steering wheel.

"First of all, your hand is not in the right place." Rosa says, picking up Penelope's hand and moving it to the "Two' part on the wheel. "Secondly, You have almost killed me over 6 times in the last hour."

"Babe!" Penelope yelled, frustrated. "You said you'd teach me how to drive."

"No no, I said I'd try. I didn't say I would." Rosa says, jumping out of the car. "I didn't know you drove like you had 30 whiskey shots."

"If I took that many shots I'd have alcohol poisoning and would be passed out- oh hey rude!" Penelope yells, throwing her water bottle at her girlfriend.

"What? It's true." Rosa says, laughing lightly.

"Get back in here and teach me how to drive." Penelope says, annoyed.

"I'd like not to die, so no."

"Where's your sense of adventure, Rose-bud?"

"Adventure. Not death."

"Ugh, I'll just take the subway then, for the rest of my life..."Penelope trails off.

"Nope. You're way too small to fight off creeps." In fact that was how they met. Rosa had stepped in when this creepy guy was getting too close. Penelope shivered slightly at the memory. And after a second close incident, Rosa said she needed to learn how to drive.

"I'm not that short." Penelope huffs, kicking her legs slightly.

At 5'0" even, or about 1.5 meteres, Penelope was often on the receiving end of short jokes.

"I've met taller rats, Pen." Rosa says, slowly climbing back into the car.

"Yeah, yeah. Around the block again?" Penelope asks, shifting gears.

"Yep." Rosa says, pulling on her seatbelt, and reaching behind her to grab her motorcycle helmet. Penelope rolls her eyes.

"And I'm the actor? Dramatic, much?" Penelope asks, starting her drive, coming to a hard stop when a cat runs in front of the car.

"No, Prepared." Rosa says, tapping her helmet.

Penelope puts her foot on the gas again, driving slowly around 35 miles per hour.

"Pen, my grandma can drive faster than you. He has one leg and is half blind."

"Hardy-har har." Penelope says, putting a bit more pressure on the gas pedal. She makes her first turn, a right turn, and continues on her drive.

"When you figure this out, I'll teach you how to parallel park."

"Ah yes, an important skill, that is." Penelope says, imitating Yoda.

"I'm calling you Yoda from now on."

"Cool. Star Wars is dope. 'Luke, I am your father!'" Penelope says, raising her hand in a mock lightsaber block, quickly replacing them on the wheel. "Rosa what time is it?"

"The car has a clock."

"Meanie," Penelope says, sticking her tongue out a Rosa before looking at the clock the car manufacturers so gracefully provided. '5:15'.

Another three hours before they had to be at the place.

The place, being the place Rosa took her on their 10th date,aka The Lily, aka where Rosa asked Penelope to be her girlfriend.