10

BRIAN'S POV

"Dude, ever since Tim allowed us to drink more water... I've been pissing so much. I never realised I had a small bladder because I was only drinking a bottle of water a day. Mate, my piss is coming out like every thirty minutes." Freddie enthusiastically explained as he walked into the studio with Roger.

"I'm glad I know how much you're pisssing now." Roger chuckles as he sits in a chair. Makeup brushes smash against his face.

"We're making a statement today." Tim states.

"What kind?" Freddie asks.

"Drag. We're putting you two in fucking drag." Tim says as Freddie's hairstylist puts a wig on his head.

"Oh, I'm all about this." Freddie smiles in the mirror.

I can see the smile on Roger's face as his hair gets styled.

~

They were going for a sexy house mom and a hot school girl. They succeeded pretty well.

"This is the most interesting shoot I've ever done." I say before adjusting my camera.

"We look lovely darling." Freddie says as he carefully walks in his heels.

"You don't need to walk in the heels Fred." Roger says as he walks in his black tennis shoes.

"I'm gonna walk in these God damn heels." Freddie says.

I let out a loud laugh as Freddie grabs a vacuum prop and works with it.

The final shot was of Roger crossing his arms with an eyebrow raised and Freddie with his bum popped out with a vacuum.

"This is brilliant you two. You've out done yourself." I say with a grin.

This is a photoshoot I'll never forget.

AN

Just imagine them together in one photo.

Thank you for reading this chapter!

-GROOVYLADY