Lauren's POV

Gosh, why does she have to be so charming, she's not making this any better! She's supposed to be mad, ignoring me or maybe glaring at me from last night. y/N is currently waiting, standing infront of me.

"Well, I-" I let out a breath "I'm sorry about last night."

"What about it?" She asked raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"Well, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, I know I'm not your girlfriend or anything." I said leaving out a lot of what I planned on saying.

"It's no sweat. I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, you didn't know, and Yes it's true, it was the management that wants us to date and I kissed her during the concert in Toronto last month for the fans to see. But in all honesty it was disgusting that it felt like incest." she said while cringing.

I laughed and looked at her to see that she's laughing as well. I can't help but to wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on the crook of her neck. I snuggle into her more and she wrapped her arms around me as well.

We then suddenly hear an obnoxious cough coming from our left. I lifted my head to see who it was but still holding on to Y/N. I can feel that Y/N didn't want to let go either.

"Camila." I said.

"We're all waiting for you two. Breakfast is ready." She hurriedly said. Y/N then break our hug and started walking towards the stairs leaving me cold, missing her warmth and embrace.

I can't help but to pout.

"What was that, Lolo?" Camila asked playfully slapping my arm.

"I need to update you about something." I said "She probably did like me during the time that I like her too! I mean I still like her but last month she likes me too. I don't know about now but I'm pretty sure she did and-" I was cut off by Camila's finger finger on my lips.

"Lauren, stop rambling." She said and smiled but it was a sad kind of smile.

"Lauren, she dated her bestfriend. yes, they're not together anymore but she's still in her life. Them being not together can change to them being together again. I can't bear the thought of you getting hurt again Lauren."

"No, it was the management that directed them to date. It was never their choice, Camz." I said.

"Wait, is that why she told me that I won't understand why." she mumbled to herself but I heard her completely.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"I talked to her after the concert and I asked her why she lied to me about liking you, then she said that she liked you ever since X factor days and dating her bestfriend is sow thing I won't understand. Shit! Lauren! I said some bad things to her that might have hurt her feelings and I haven't talked to her personally ever since." Camila said.

"It's ok Camz. talk to her later but right now we have to go eat Breakfast." I said.

Y/N's POV

After breakfast the adults decided that they will be going out and get some groceries, gifts and a lot more for tonight since it will be Christmas Eve! Well my gifts for everyone is already wrapped in my room and yes I got everyone something.

But right now we are currently in the pool, well the kids in the pool and We're video taping.

"Oh! Ally!" I screamed while I walked out of the house.

"Yes?" She said standing up from the sun bathing chair.

"Remember that time when you promised me you're jumping off the roof with me to the pool?" I asked walking closer to her.

Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें