Finally

Mai
"Has Zuko noticed?" Toph asked me from across the counter.

"Zuko hardly noticed when I cut my hair after we got back together. So no he hasn't."

"Man he sucks has a husband. No morning sickness?"

"No nothing. I only get a nauseous for something but nothing big. This little monster be going easy on me so far," I say patting my belly.

After 3 long years, I'm finally pregnant again.

I grabbed Toph hand and lead her to the patio. "Come, let's talk outside."

Finding a seat with a perfect view of the ocean, me and Toph sit with our drinks in one hand.

"So how far a long are you?" Toph asked as soon as she sat down.

"2 months," I reply taking a sip of my tea, "so far so good. I lost our first in the first month."

Toph nearly drops her tea when I say this, "sorry," she says, "I just wasn't expecting you too say something like that."

"No it's fine," I sigh, "it's been 3 hard years and I've had some miss carriages but it's time I move on and worry about this one. But I will never forget It."

"I'm glad too hear it." She said reaching for my hand and lightly squeezing it. "By the way, why did you tell me?"

"Because you can feel things with your feet and I didn't want you saying anything."

"Fair," she laughs, "so have you thought of any names?"

"No."

"You now I can tell when your lying right?"

"Fine," I giggle, "I got ideas but I want to discuss it with Zuko before I make a decision."

"Discuss what with me?" Zuko asked. He and the rest of the gaang came out. Me and Toph where so lost in our conversation we didn't hear them.

Toph starts to panic but I calmly reply, "I've been thinking of making some of the guest rooms , in honor of the other nations, we design them of their nations."

"I think that's a lovely idea Mai! And so thoughtful too! Oh I can only imagine the design and how it will look like!" Katara said going into a daze.

"I agree. I love the idea dear," Zuko said coming up and giving me a kiss on the head.

"Oh and Bumi's up and we where thinking of going to the beach right after Katara feeds him." Aang said.

"Sure," I say and look at Toph, "let's go change."

"Finally!" Sokka and Toph yell.

"Let's go have some fun!" Sokka yelled taking off into the house.

Zuko
Mai was wearing and dark red one piece swimsuit that cuts low with gold hoops to keep it together. She has a red towel thing raped around her waist, but by gods she hot.