𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

*Thump thump*

     A heavy knock was heard from my door, but I am too tired to care. "Wake up." The thundering voice of the beast made me groan, knowing he'd throw a fit if i didn't. Knowing how disheveled I look, I got up and mustered up the ugliest face I could make as I dragged myself to the door. As I open the door, I could already sense Technoblade's appalled look. "Ew, uh, get ready I want to show you something..." He coughed out, and walked away like he had a stick up his arse. "I know the pig isn't talking.." I barked back, hoping he heard before I slammed the door. 

"You're brave talking like that to Techno... NOT that he is like going to hurt you its just uh, no one ever talks to him like that- he is a sweetheart trust me!" Niki tried to explain herself while throwing out a few dresses for me to choose from. "No I get it, if he wants to argue with me well he is in for a treat." I picked out a dark green dress that had details of gold ribbons and stiches. It wasn't to extravagant yet it looked classy. I slipped on some matching green shoes, which looked like flats but they felt like cozy slippers. 

"Niki, you need to tell me who makes these clothes and shoes, they're so comfy yet presentable!" She laughed at that.

"Well... Im sure in the future you could contact them and chat..." She seemed hesitant, yet hopeful. 

"Hm, yeah." I walked out the room and looked around, and made my way to the dining hall.

The smell of all sorts of food filled the air, a fire was lit and the blizzard that raged on outside was blocked out by velvet curtains. "Hello!" I tried to be cheery, hoping things weren't as tense as the first time I ate here. Technoblade rose from his seat as I entered the room, and sat back down as I took my seat across from him.  I smiled to him, guessing his manners must be well kept since he is the king and all.

"Your Royal Highnesses, Breakfast is served!" Wilbur announced and similar to the routine from last night, silverware and platters of food displayed themselves in front of me and Technoblade.  I dont think I'll ever get used to this much food. I gaze upon all the main dishes, looking out for what I would want. Looking further up the table, I see Technoblade getting ready to Plate his food, which meant as soon as he took the first bite, I would be able to start dishing my own food. But something caught my eye, the food Technoblade was plating himself, was... Himself?

My eyes widened, and I choked out a gasp, but played it off as a 'sneeze' when he looked to me. "Hwaah- wow this is such a lovely castle, y'know? You know, you're quite a decorator, is that Hartnell? Ugh, I just love his work!" I let my eyes wonder in every direction besides the Bacon Technoblade had resting on his plate. "Uh... Yeah." He took a sip of wine, and ate a large bite of bacon. I began to grab some toast and eggs, wondering if he knows he is eating his own kind, in a way. 

"Hmm, so... You like bacon?"  I kept my face behind my glass, hoping my question wasn't going to offended him. My eyes grew wide slightly, a hearty laugh boomed from his chest, echoing out through the room. His tusks looked quite clean, and he looked like he brushed out- and re-braided his mane. "Is that why you keep yapping? its not like i was born pig, or even a real pig now!" He smacked his paws down on the table, making me snort. "Pfft- Well I didn't knOw!" My voice cracked with laughter, making one wonder how we could go from avoiding each other to having a sort of normal conversation over breakfast. 

We calmed down, and ate a good portion of food. I looked back to the pigman, and saw how tidy he was. The way he ate made me feel like a slob, and he's the pig! It almost made me angry, so I grabbed a sausage and put it on the prongs of the fork, and held it back like a catapult. aiming it subtly, I released it at the man in font of me, and got into a casual position before he looked up. The sausage bounced off his nose and made him drop his spoon into his porridge. He looked up to me with a scowl, but I acted natural by sipping my wine. "What?" I sneered at him, matching his sour look. "Did you just throw food at me?" He practically growled. "Why I would never! It was probably that sneaky little clock!" I scoffed, offended he would accuse me.