▎twenty-nine, ghosts

Start from the beginning

     He sat beside Amity, closest to the screen incase he had to check anything or end stream abruptly (he doubted he ever would, but better to be on the safe side!). He typed out the code into his phone while they all did the same, pressing a key to share the screen for people to watch.

     Amity giggled at their prompt, lying down on her back so Karl and Sapnap couldn't see what they were typing. "You're such a slow typer," Dream announced as he looked over to her, smiling beneath the mask.

"Shut the fuck up," they laughed, finally finishing and turning in the final answer for Quiplash. She sat up, watching the round begin.

I DRINK TO FORGET ______.

IM DATING A MAN
OR
STAR LISTENS TO MCR AND LIKES IT

"I don't take this My Chemical Romance slander!" Amity exclaimed, gasping. She looked over at Dream. "My Chemical Romance is awesome!"

"You have got to stop," Sapnap argued, shaking his head. "You were singing Mama when Dream's mom was round."

"Okay, in my defence, I didn't know she was," Amity reminded defensively. She watched as it turned out Dream won with his 'slander', Amity gasping and throwing Patches' toy ball at him again. "I knew it was you!" they exclaimed, unamused. "Screw you. And to think I cohost a podcast with you every Saturday night!"

"If it's every Saturday night then why aren't you doing it tonight?" Quackity asked, Amity looking over at him and frowning.

     "Shut up."

GET OUT OF MY ROOM, MOM! IM ______!

WATCHING DREAM
OR
WATCHING PORN

     "That second one is Quackity, no doubt," Amity announced, choosing to vote for it.

"Why do you think it's me?" he asked defensively, yet not convincing enough. "It's not!"

"Dude, if you're such a good actor on the SMP why are so bad at lying?" Dream laughed at Amity's question and agreed.

"Shut the fuck up, at least my romance isn't like a badly written Wattpad fanfiction," Quackity snapped back, Dream throwing Patches' toy at him. "Ow!"

"Shut up!"

"Hahaha! I won!" Sapnap yelled excitedly, seeing his answer, the second option, had won by the majority.

"I told you it wasn't mine!" Quackity shrieked.

MOM! STAR WONT STOP ______ AGAIN!

MAKING OUT WITH DREAM
OR
SINGING MAMMA MIA SONGS WHILE WE STREAM LORE

"Karl, I did that one time," Amity argued, frowning at the man.

"It was during Tales! An important part!" He giggled, looking at them defensively. "I couldn't mute you or anything!"

"I'm sorry, okay!"

"Hey, in her defence Mamma Mia songs kick ass," Sapnap reasoned.