Look out[chapter 1]

As I scate he walks in and following him is Amelia.They can't get in my head now.I really need to focus.Why does he affect me so much.His Girlfriend is a bonus."earth to Paisley"my coach screams in my ears.I focus and forget they were even whatching me.I did my routine and went to go change.As I walked out I catch Amelia picking on Laya and being racist.I walked over to them.I started telling amelia to back off and saying some "stuff" to her.And she did not just stand there and take it in.That devil was very rude and then added my skating into the argument.Just because she can talk does not mean she should at certain points in life.I am so disgusted by her.Soon when she shouts at me Aurthor walks in and stared at all of us right at the hallway door."oh thank goodness your here these girls were being so rude to me and i did not do anything."she said innocently.But even he knows that was a straight up lie.If anyone believed that act they do not know her at all.Aurthor just continues to stare at us.He drags amelia out and then i hear them fighting.

The next day it blows up on social media that Aurthor dumped Amelia because she was mean,possesive and racist.Aurthor and I grew up together.He promised that he would protect me all the time.And he never broke that promise.Soon we grew apart but we are neighbours.The next day i dropped by his house to tell him thanks.He invited me inside where we talked,whatched movies,played board games and got very drunk.I missed this.......