1

Green. Green everywhere. The smell of grass floods my senses, making me smile slightly. The vast expanse of green doesn't bother me, in fact, it makes me happy to see so much green. Here, it's peacefully quiet and so easy to breathe. Here, is where I want to be for the rest of my life. Right here.

I part my mouth in a small 'o' as I'm pulled from my day dream by the sound of fingers snapping. "Excuse me, do you have any cup noodles?" A girl of about 12 asks me. "Ah, yes, aisle four, by the instant ramen. If there aren't any there, I'm sure I could check to see if we have any in the back." I smile as I reply, my small dimples surely appearing. I like working here, though sometimes people become a force to reckon with. "Thank you!" The girl says, her pigtails bouncing as she walks away from the counter. I look at her little pink backpack and almost giggle. How cute. I hear the door chime and look over at the sliding doors to my right, gasping when I see the most attractive human being I've ever seen walk in. They're about 5'8", with a slim build and fluffy black hair that falls into their face, which is equally as beautiful as their build. Their nose is somewhat large and greek like, not quite centered in their face, as if they've broken it a few times and not been able to put it back into place. Their eyes are this beautiful shade of emerald, and very Small, but still beautiful. Their mouth is a full pout, with a defined Cupid's bow and a fuller bottom lip. Wowee. "Hello, welcome!" I say excitedly, my smile growing ever more. They nod their head and disappear into one of the aisles, their hair just barely visible over the shelves. I stop watching them, for fear of being caught. Instead, I focus on the little girl who has come back up to the counter with three cup noodles, all the chicken flavor. "Wow, you have great taste." I say, chuckling a little bit as I scan her items. "Ah, thank you. I always eat the chicken flavor, I'm not really much of an adventurous eater." She says, giggling as she hands me the amount needed for her purchase. "Ah, I understand. I'm not either. Anyway, have a nice day, and be sure to come back." I say as she walks towards the sliding doors. She waves as she leaves and I smile as I rest my chin on my hand. Man, I love it here, but it's boring sometimes.

Just as I'm slipping into another daydream, the dream person from earlier comes up to the counter. "Um, hi. Do you guys have cough drops? My little sister is sick and I can't find any anywhere else so I'm kind of desperate." He says. I frown. "I don't think we do, but I have some cold meds and cough drops In my bag that I can give you, free of charge." I say, looking up at the hottie. I realize he's male. Ahh. And that he has a septum piercing. And he has an industrial Piercing on his left ear. "Ah, I can't ask you to do that! I don't even know you!" He exclaims, raising his hands up in an 'I can't ask you to do that' way. "Ah, no, it's fine, I don't mind, if you can't find anything anywhere it's the least I could do." I smile at him. He sighs in defeat and pulls his hoodie's sleeves over his hands. "Ah, thanks." He blushes. Aweeeee ohmygodhessocute. I refrain from squealing. "Okay, give me a second, I'll be right back." I say before walking into the back room to grab my bag. I pull out my emergency cold meds and cough drops and check to make sure the cold meds are safe for kids before I head back up front. "Here you go." I say before handing him the baggie of meds. Our hands brush, and a chill washes over me as many images, beautiful images, cross my vision like a slideshow. I gasp. "Are you okay?" The attractive human says, a look of concern flitting across his face. "Ah, yes!" I blurt out, looking back up at Mr. Hottie. He smiles, and I smile back. "I hope your sister gets better." I exclaim as he walks towards the exit. He just smiles and nods, waving as he leaves. Wow. What an experience.