7.4

Both Chen Ziyi and Chen Zilu looked at their niece strangely.

Both of them saw Qiu Li.

The sisters glanced at each other, and the two of them understood at a glance what was going on.

Yan Xiao bit her lip, the villain's life was so miserable when he was a child? It's so late, and no one came to pick him up. People like the Qiu family will definitely arrange drivers to pick up and drop off the children in the family. This situation is naturally not forgotten, it is definitely deliberate.

She personally guessed that it was the work of Qiu Zhan. 

Knowing the plot, she really guessed it correctly. It was Qiu Zhan who left the driver and told the driver that he had asked another driver to pick up Qiu Li, so let him leave it alone.

The driver knew the old man's attitude towards Qiu Li, so he didn't dare to ask, let alone say anything more. He was just working with money. How could he dare to ask about the Qiu family? Furthermore, Qiu Zhan is the son of Qiu Zhan, so he opened one eye and closed the other as he didn't know anything.

It's pitiful, Yan Xiao muttered in her heart looking at Qiu Li who was standing on the side of the road with his head down.

She thought for a while, then turned her head and said, "Mom, let him get in our car. It just happened to be on the way and put him at the door of Qiu's house. We can go home after, it just so happens that I want to take a drive again."

Of course, Chen Ziyi is responsive to her daughter except for sugar and ice cream.

"Okay," Chen Ziyi was so happy that her daughter was so righteous. She squeezed her face: "Mom will go over and bring your friend here."

"It's not a friend, it's not a friend!" Yan Xiao explained hurriedly. She made a mistake just now, so she has to change it quickly.

Chen Ziyi questioned in doubt: "It's not a friend, why should he let him sit in our car?"

This question stumped Yan Xiao. She thought for a while and explained: "It's classmates. We are from a kindergarten. We must have the love of classmates. The teacher taught me today."

Chen Ziyi smiled, this ghost and spirit, with such sophistry?

"Good, good," she smiled: "It's a classmate, mom will go and pick up your classmate."

Yan Xiao said anxiously: "Me, me and you! Let's go together!"

Chen Ziyi didn't doubt her this time, and only thought her daughter was playful, she unfastened her seat belt, took her out of the car, and walked towards the kindergarten gate with her hand.

Yan Xiao was very excited.

The big villain is a paranoid and self-respecting arrogant. She hates others to look down on him the most. She must use the most contemptuous and supreme attitude to call him to ride in her car together.

In this way, not only sending this poor child home but also making him sick of her, she could kill two birds with one stone. She couldn't help to applaud herself in her heart.

The Friday night rush is the worst time to take a taxi, especially in this area, where there is a lot of people, and it is not easy to take a taxi. Meng Jing watched the taxi-hailing software displayed more than 20 numbers in order to get her turn. Can't help but feel helpless.

Just thinking about whether to bother her girlfriend who was eating nearby, she heard someone calling her.

Seeing Mrs. Yan who was walking with Yan Xiao, the teacher didn't realize what was going on for a while, and she didn't understand until she heard the wife explain her intention.