Porky Pig x Reader

Waking up with a yawn, Porky sat up in bed. He stretched his limbs out with a few grunts before relaxing once again. Eyes half-lidded, body still waking up, Porky pulled the covers off and got out of bed. He shivered at the temperature of the room.

Getting out of your warm bed always sucks.

Moving to the bathroom, he goes to do his business. After that, he starts to make his way to the kitchen when he heard someone humming.

Ears perking, he decides to stop and listen.

'The merry-go-round broke down' he noted in his head as he giggled. You always did like that song.

Walking into the kitchen, Porky found you making breakfast and humming to yourself. He let a loving sigh pass through his lips. You were so sweet and caring.

"G-G-eh-G-Good morning (Y/N)!"

"Oh! Morning baby!" you responded, turning around and giving Porky a wink.

His cheeks flushed at this. Letting out a shy giggle, he moved to sit down at the table.

He got to the kitchen at the right  time, it seemed as if you had just finished making breakfast!

You made 2 plates of food, Eggs, toast, turkey bacon, and some orange juice to drink.
You set down the food, taking a seat next to Porky.

"Hope you enjoy your breakfast, baby!"
"I-I-It's your c-co-eh-cooking! O-of course I-I-I-eh-I'll enjoy i-it!"

~Short Time Skip~

After finishing breakfast, Porky went back into the bathroom to get ready for the day. He started with a quick shower. He always took a shower in the morning, it always felt so nice.

Then after finishing that he starts to brush his teeth. At least if he drops any toothpaste he doesn't have to worry about getting it on his clothes.

After brushing his teeth he goes into your shared bedroom,  towel wrapped around him, and he gets dressed. 

Finally dressed and feeling clean and fresh, he walks out of the bedroom and to the front door, about to head off to work. Of course he let you know he was leaving.

"Porky~" you sang out, catching his attention.

"Y-Y-eh-Yes my d-dear?" he answered. stopping at the door and turning to look at you.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" you asked him teasingly.

Flushing, he let out an apology and pressed his lips against yours, for just a moment.

"S-eh-s-s-sorry! L-leh-l-leh-love you!" 

Flushing, you held up his keys. 

"I meant these, but...could I have another one of those~?"

"S-sur-su-eh-s-eh-of course!"

Porky went into work with kissy marks everywhere that day.

~The End~