Foreword

Gwenllian's Story 

By

S.M Carrière

With permission from Joelle, our campaign manager and overlord.

Published 2015 by S.M. Carrière. Copyright © 2015 by S.M. Carrière.

Illustrations and Cover art designed by S.M. Carrière with a free image from pixabay.com. Cover Copyright © 2015 by S.M. Carrière.

All rights reserved. Published in Canada by S.M. Carrière and distributed by Wattpad.com.

This is a work of fiction. Places, characters, names and events are either the product of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons either living or dead, events, or locations are entirely coincidental.

This story is free on Wattpad, and will aways be free. 

http://www.smcarriere.com

Foreword

This is the story of Gwellian, a young elf abandoned in a small town when she was just a babe.  This story is ongoing, as it is the character I am currently playing in a game of G.U.R.P.S. (Generic Universal Role-Playing System).

The people I am playing with are extremely wonderful, highly imaginative and have created characters that beg to be shared with the world.

So, with the kind permission of our campaign manager, Joelle, and the rest of the players, I have decided to write down in story form everything that happens in our campaign from my character's point of view.  Each section of story will be written out as we play, so it may be a while between each chapter.  Also, I have not plotted this story out at all.  That was probably already done by Joelle.  I will be just as surprised by what happens to poor Gwenllian as the rest of you.

Let's follow Gwenllian as she quests to save the world from evil!