Vilgax VS Ridley: Fight and Conclusion

Vilgax and Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action and Cartoon Network

Ridley and Metroid belongs to Nintendo

All soundtracks belongs to their respective owners

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Ziana: All right, the combatants are set. Let's end this debate once and for all.

Ziana, Zen and Kira: It's time..... For a DEATH BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Vilgaxia

(Galactic Attack - Brandon Yates)

High above Vilgaxia, a Spaceship could be seen slowly approaching the planet. As it enters the planet, close to a major city, a gigantic draconic being could be seen grinning at the raid that's about to begin. Soon, many Space Pirates begin leaving the ship and commencing an assault, killing some Chimera Sui Generis along the way.

Ridley: It's been a while since we've seen fresh blood! Kill them all, then loot the remains!

However, the attack is suddenly stopped by a large army of drones that start shooting down the pirates, as soon as this happens the Despot of Vilgaxia, Vilgax, arrives, sword in hand.

Vilgax: I am Vilgax, Conqueror of Ten Worlds and rightful ruler of this planet! I will not allow a group of pirates such as yourselves to take it!

Witnessing this display of power, Ridley laughs as he destroys some of the drones with his Plasma Breath.

Ridley: Stay back, boys! I'll show this fool the full power of the Space Pirates and why I am the Cunning God of Death!

FIGHT!

Both warriors rush at each other, sword clashing with claw as they try to overpower their foe. Realizing this struggle wouldn't get them nowhere, Ridley flies away and charges a Plasma Beam at Vilgax, who manages to bash all of them away with his hands. However, it was all planned, as the Space Pirate took this chance to fly behind Vilgax, grab his head and starts dragging him along the ground before throwing him into the air.

Vilgax manages to recover and begins fire multiple energy blasts at Ridley, making the monster unable to properly finish his assault. Once he reaches the ground, Vilgax brings out his energy sword, and jumps at Ridley's location, his energy sword being blocked by the pirate's tail whenever he got too close. This exchange continues for a while until Vilgax delivers a right roundhouse to Ridley's face.

This stuns the Cunning God of Death  for a bit, but isn't effective, as he bites off the gauntlet, and the conqueror's hand with it. In order to escape this situation, Vilgax hits his foe another energy blast to the face, sending the purple dragon back to recover.

Vilgax: *Thinking* This might take longer than I thought.

However, his thoughts are interrupted as Ridley grabs some of the drones and tosses them at Ben 10's archenemy , who manages to cut through them with his sword. Ridley sees this and flies in to disarm his foe's supposed main weapon, using his tail to achieve such feat. However, losing a blade wasn't enough to make Vilgax surrender, as he starts punching the space pirate with tremendous amounts of force.

The Space Pirate tries to throw fireballs at the Conqueror, but his mouth is forced shut by Vilgax's hand and he's hit by a punch even stronger than the previous ones. However, Ridley quickly turns this beatdown using his tail and claws to deliver a large amount of blows himself. In the midst of this intense clash, the ruler of Vilgaxia grabs his foe by the tail and spins him around before launching him into a mountain.