2 - Welcome to Willy's

No one's POV

We see Y/n with Jed in his tow truck as they approach a building. Once Jed stops, Y/n gets out and takes a look at the place.

 Once Jed stops, Y/n gets out and takes a look at the place

Y/n: Willy's Wonderland... Weird name for a place.

Y/n then sees a guy with a cowboy attire.

Tex: Howdy, partner! The name's Tex. Same as the state. Got the handle Macadoo.

Y/n: Nice to meet you Tex. I'm IF.

Tex: Weird name.

Jed: Oh yeah, we talked on the way here a bit. She doesn't like giving her name out to people she doesn't fully trust.

Tex: And I respect that.

Y/n: You do?

Tex: Yes I do. I enjoy people who try to learn who to trust. Anyways, welcome to Willy's Wonderland.

Y/n does look around and notices the many things of graffiti.

Y/n: A bit more suspicious...

Tex: Well, buisness is not what it used to be. But I am fixing to reopen and make Willy's better than ever!

Y/n: *sigh* Look, Tex, am I right?

Tex: Yup. That's right.

Y/n: I'm a busy person. Cut the crap and tell me the deal already before I leave.

Tex: Alright, I'll be done with the horse-shit. Here's the offer. You spend the night cleaning Willy's Wonderland, and I will pay to have your bike fixed and the paint job fully done.

Y/n: Really? You'll pay for all $2,500, just for me cleaning this place up for 1 night?

Tex: You heard me right. You come out of there tomorrow, your bike will be waiting for you right there. Deal?

Y/n does take one more look at the place.

Y/n: This place... I have a feeling there's more to what I have to do that meets the eye. It's better than trying to go who knows how long to find a place to stay and find an ATM that works.

Y/n: Alright Tex. You have yourself a deal.

Tex: All right! Let's go inside.

As the two head inside, Jed says one thing.

Jed: Good luck, kid.

Meanwhile, inside of Willy's, Y/n and Tex step inside and Y/n gets a good look at the place.

Y/n: Holy shit! This place is a mess!

Tex: Yeah, you should watch your step.

Y/n then moves his way through the mess as he gets to Tex.

Tex: Check this out.

Tex then turns on a TV and something plays on it with Willy's voice.

Willy(Through TV): Hey Kids, it's Willy the Weasel! Welcome to my wonderland. Come on down and meet the gang. We've got Arty the Alligator, Siren Sara, Cammy the Chameleon, Gus Gorilla, Knighty Knight, Ozzie the Ostrich, and Tito the Turtle!