Aldera

We see a girl with purple hair walk out of a house holding books and dressed in a school uniform. Behind her a man walks out in a suit with messy blonde hair and a sunken face.

Dad: dont forget to drop the key off at the midoryas house honey... I got a family coming by later.

Jirou: I wont!

As jirou walks down the street a little boy Is seen in the distance running towards her.

Tommy: Jirou!

Jirou: hey Tommy.

Tommy: you coming over tonight?

Jirou: obviously.

Tommy: are we gonna make popcorn?

Jirou: sure.

Tommy: watch monster movies?

Jirou: sure.

Tommy: you gonna bring a jack o lantern?

Jirou: sure, sure, sure (giggle)

Jirou stops in front of a old house to drop off a key.

Just before jirou walks up Tommy grabs her arm.

Tommy: your not supposed to go in there...

Jirou: yes I am.

Tommy: johnny says that's a haunted house he said awful things happened there.

Jirou: johnny isnt gonna get out of the 5th grade.

Jirou opens the gate and walks to the front of the house putting the key in the mail slot. Jirou turns around to walk back failing to notice a figure in the doorway breathing heavily and looking at her as she walks back to tommy.

Jirou gets back to the sidewalk and continues walking with Tommy.

Tommy: look I gotta go I'll see you tonight.

Jirou: okay bye.

Tommy: bye.

Tommy runs off to another sidewalk as jirou continues walking and yet again failing to notice a figure looming behind her watching her walk away

Jirou: I wish I had you all alone... just the two of us....

*Heavy Breathing*

(Timeskip to aldera)

Teacher: and the book ends... what was needed and used by the character to combat the evi-

Jirou decides to nod off and look out the window of the classroom.... jirous eyes widen abit as she sees a figure standing behind a station wagon with a pale mask on but just before she can take a closer look-

Teacher: jirou.

Jirou: mam?

Teacher: Answer the question.

Jirou: oh, I believe the character used there inner strength to combat the evil and end fate.

Teacher: that's right....... fate.

(After school)

Mina and jirou are seen walking out of the school onto the sidewalk towards there homes.

Mina: its crazy we have 3 new cheers to learn the game is Friday I ahve to get my hair done at 8 and the dance will be at 7! I'll be totally worn out!