Halloween Night

Inko: Come on izuku! We gotta be out of the house in a few minutes.

Izuku watches as his mother walks back into her room.

For several years izuku has been abused and mistreated... by everyone... except his mother she was always there for him and loved him dearly... izuku has been catatonic for months now.. not spouting a word and only staring... it seems he has gotten paler and his eyes have been more over casted by a shadow.

Izukus POV

The boy walks into the dimly lit kitchen and opens a drawer. Izuku picks up a huge chefs knife that's half the size of his forearm.

As the boy walks towards the stairs he hears his mother humming in her bedroom upstairs. As he comes up the stairs he puts on a clown mask and with that out of the way he walks into his mothers room.

Inko: (soft humming)

Izukus just standing at the doorframe looking at his mother who has her back turned on him brushing her hair.

Izuku slowly walks towards his mother breathing heavily in the process getting him noticed immediately

Inko: izuku?

Izuku looks at his mother for a second before-

*STAB*

Izuku plunged the blade into his mothers chest again and again and again.

Inko: IZUKU- AGHAH- PLEASE-..

Inkos screaming worsens as she falls to the floor looking at her baby boy while he tilts his head at her still hiding the bloody blade.

Izuku finishes her off with one last stab.... to the head.

Police sirens are heard as izuku walks out of his house facing some police officers and his dear friend Shota Aizawa

Aizawa: izuku?

Aizawa takes off izukus mask and stares at him for a second all while izukus still holding the bloody blade in his hand.

(2 years later)

Doctor Rogers: oh aizawa... so glad you can join us.

Doctor Stevens: yes aizawa thank you for coming.

Aizawa: I assume this is about izuku?

Rogers: yes it is.... we are gonna discuss the legal stature the state has put on him.

Aizawa: and what might that be?

Stevens: well let me read it out for you... Ahem. Izuku midorya will be charged... as a adult.... for the murder of his mother... inko midorya... in the following years he will remain under Smith's Groves care until he is of the legal age.. to which then he shall be transferred to a supreme court.. outside of Japan.

Aizawa: what? But- but he must stay here... hes evil that boy... theres no way he can leave this place... not ever.

Rogers: look aizawa... we dont have any say in this... we cant do anything and certainly not when it's a child that's charged.

Aizawa: you dont understand...

Stevens: now come on aiza-

Aizawa: YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT BOY THAT DAY... HE KILLED HIS OWN MOTHER... AND DIDNT SAY A WORD... have you even seen him?