Chapter 1: Forging Quests

Kyle(Narrating) : Ahhh, Axel, my town! where Adventurers can get quests and earn Eris'...if your us!

We now see Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, A cloaked male and a ginger female escaping on a carriage from something.

Kazuma: How do you guys always get into this mess?

Kyle: Hey, it's just how we roll!

Kyle(Narrating) : My name is Kyle Foji and the Ginger is Alex Geara. You guys properly know Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin and Darkness. How did we all get into this mess?

Everyone was now gonna fall of a cliff, but then freeze frames.

Kyle(Narrating) : Well, it's a very long story!

*Insert intro*

Kyle(Narrating) : A year ago, before Kazuma came to this world, me, Alex and two others were part of a Adventuring group called 'Forbidden Forgery'. We make Impossible quest's very possible! but until a big accident came and we were banned from Adventuring for six years and had to split up! but after one year, we been doing our own things...until today!

Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin and Darkness were walking around Axel, looking around. Kazuma then saw two adventurers with a replica of his sword, Chunchunmaru.

Kazuma: he didn't!

Megumin: I think he did.

Kazuma and the others go to a blacksmith called 'Forbidden Forging', where Kyle works. they all enter the Blacksmith and look around. Aqua saw a sign and laughs a little, seeing that Kyle was now forging Chunchunmaru's for Adventurers, as did Kazuma.

Kazuma: Kyle!

then Kyle shows up, holding a helmet and looks at Kazuma.

Kyle: Kazuma?

Kazuma: Why are you forging my weapon? you know Megumin named it!

Megumin: yeah I did.

Kyle: well the blade looks cute and it's not a waist of iron.

Kyle(Narrating) : Kazuma, his group and I met a few months ago. some of the other Adventurers said to come to my Blacksmith because I can forge any weapon and enhance them!

Darkness: Hey Kyle, is there anything tighter and breakable for me?

Kyle: nice try, Darkness!

Darkness: oh!

then Alex saw everyone and walks to Kyle, who got his head stuck in the helmet.

Alex: I heard disappointing things about you guys!

as she said that, she freeded Kyle from the helmet with her wrench.