Chapter 3 - Unexplained Feelings

POV Manu:

I look at him drinking his hot chocolate. He looks so cute when he drinks while looking at me.

Manu: „Is it good?"

Brandon: „Yeah, thanks.."

He smiles. Okay wow that smile .. this smile is something I've never seen before.. so beautiful..

Brandon: „So... you live here?"

Manu: „Yep."

Brandon: „Okay cool cool cool."

I laugh. He looks at me weirdly.

Manu: „Sorry.. the way you said ‚cool cool cool' fast sounded cute-"

Shit... did I just said cute- oh no... now he will for sure think what a weirdo I am.. but.. he smiles and.. his face is getting red.. did I just make him blush- oh my he looks so cute when he's blushing

Brandon: „Thanks...."

Manu: „So.. why are you here in Madrid?"

Brandon: „Uhh.. i'm a exchange student.."

Manu: „Ohh that's cool tho to learn new things"

Brandon: „Yes, like to have some chocolate on my clothes"

We laughed.

POV Brandon:

We're talking since a hour in here. I feel so comfortable with him.. why... why do I feel comfortable with him. His smile... his eyes... his fluffy hair... he's so attractive.. the way he said i'm cute.... what's wrong with me?

Manu: „Uhm.. do you have a car?"

Brandon: „No.. why you ask?"

Manu: „I would drive you home if you want"

Brandon: „Really?? That would be so nice thank you!"

Manu: „You're welcome"

He gave me that cute smile. We stand up and I still tried to hide the mess on my clothes. Manu noticed and take his hoodie off. The way he takes it off.. looks so.. NO... Brandon stop.. he wears an shirt under his hoodie. He gives me the hoodie.

Brandon: „Thank you again.."

Manu: „Let's go"

It gets slowly dark outside. The Lamps on the streets are already turning on. While on the way to his car, we talked a little bit. When we got there, he opens the car for me. Oh.. first Alex, then Manu... maybe the day isn't really a mess. I get in the car and then he start to drive. I tell him the way where I live and.. while we were driving.. I look at him. His lips are so pink and looks so soft.. the wind went through his hair... then he looks at me.. he smiles.. his eye and his smile... I can't believe I'm with him.. is this a dream?

Manu: „Do you wanna hear some music?"

Brandon: „Oh yeah sure..."

Manu: „Okay... wait, is this your Apartment?"

Brandon: „Yes. We're there"

We get out of the car and we stand in front of the entrance door.

Brandon: „Thank you again for everything.. you saved my life haha"

Manu: „Haha, you're welcome... so.. good night!"

He hugs me.. oh my god his smell... it's so good... then he lets go off me again.

Manu: „Here's my number.. in case you need someone to drive you home again"

He smiles. Then he goes..

Brandon: „Wait! Your Hoodie!"

Manu: „Oh.. that's fine, you can keep it. You can give it to me, when we see each other again"

I really want to see him again.. this men.. he's different than anyone else. When he was gone.. I smell at his hoodie.. it smells like Manu.. damn he drives me crazy..!

I don't know what to think of this chapter? Is it still good?