YEAR 7 - THE LOST LOVE

Beginne am Anfang

He fell in love with her in his own way, but it did felt good to see her face. She was speechless.

Taking her hair away from her face, he looked at her beautiful features. Y/n Wintergreen is gorgeous.

Soon, he will defeat Harry Potter and soon, she will be back by his side. Just like old times.

•••••.*.•••••

Hogwarts is destroyed. The once beautiful castle, was now the place where the final fight will happen.

Today, many courageous people lost their lives, many lost their families, many lost their friends. They all knew that it was time to end this. It was time for the chosen one to kill the man that killed his parents years ago.

Harry was supposed to be dead, and, now, as Narcissa Malfoy gets close to him, she clearly can see that that's not the case.

"Is he alive?" She asks the boy "Draco. Is he alive?"

Potter, very slowly, nods his head.

The woman got up. She turned to look at the man who humiliated her family all this time. Close to him, she could see a death eater carrying a very unconscious Y/n.

She was done. She would do everything to save her family and, right now, the only way to do that was to kill Voldemort.

"Dead."

•••••.*.•••••

They could see as the death eaters came close to their school. It was now or never.

"Who is that person that Hagrid is carrying?" Hermione asked

They all start coming outside to witness the final battle.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled

All the death eaters start laughing.

"NO!" Hermione cried while Ron held her

Voldemort laughed louder and louder.

"The boy who lived is dead!" He said "For this day forward, you'll put your faith in me."

The dark lord turned to his followers.

"Harry Potter is dead!"

Laughs were heard coming from the death eaters.

"Come forward and join us!"

Elijah spotted his daughter in the crowd. She was still being carried by a death eater. She was still unconscious. But, that wasn't what scared him, he could see that the necklace was yet again around her neck.

That will be a problem.

"Draco." Lucius called his son

The blonde boy was on their enemies side. He was fighting for his school.

"Draco, come." Narcissa softly said