Insert Offensive To Self Title

Start from the beginning

"Butler, please leave! And close the doors behind you when you go out!"

Butler Complies to the order.

"Onii-chan do you know what this is?"

"Rokusuke you must learn there are things you must never read out loud!"

By his brothers sudden change in tone little Rokusuke starts to get teary.

"I am very sorry but this is something others can't know of."

"W-why?"

Still a bit teary and has the sniffles he starts to question what is this project 'Perfect Specimen'.

"Project 'Perfect Specimen' is just people experimenting on children, human children to become what society calls perfect."

"But no one is perfect. Not you, not even me."

"That's exactly what's wrong with this project."

Even though they agree with each other in this, apparently there is a darker reason why this project should be kept a secret.

"Not only are they told to become perfect, they are actually forced to become perfect, and those incapable of becoming perfect are usually disposed of."

"In short they become useless and thrown out? "

"Exactly."

"Then won't this project ultimately fail to create a so called 'Perfect Specimen?'"

"While it would ultimately fail, it still shows results. As far as I know there is one specimen that is close to what they call perfect."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Project-wise it should be a good thing, human-wise it would be a bad thing."

"How bad of a thing would it be?"

Older Kouenji starts to think of an explaination that would help explain how bad of a thing it is.

(A/N: Totally not Author thinking to himself what to do now)

"As you said a few lines- minutes! Minutes ago. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has got different standards on what is perfect."

Rokusuke nodded and lets his older brother continue.

"While the experiment would be perfect for the project and he also got everything what the project wants. The main problem is, nothing there questions what the experiment itself wants."

He takes a breather. Thinking how much the experiments have to go through.

(A/N: And not the author thinking of more lines, this is what I get for forgetting after I just thought of it in a span of seconds)

"Imagine being forced to the role of being perfect. You have to reach others expectations from you."

"Onii-chan, what do you think is the standards of society on what isn't perfect?"

By the sudden question from his younger brother, older Kouenji smiles in curiosity what his brother has in mind.

"And what will my answer do to affect what you are planning?"

"I am going to prove perfection doesn't need their opinion, as what only matters is what I think."

Little Rokusuke starts to smirk that shows his confidence.

"I'm going to destroy these standards! Don't worry little experiment you'll get what you want, even if it's the last thing I do!"

End of flashback~

(A/N: Back to normal dialogue)

Ayanokouji: "So are you going to tell me how you know me?"

Ayanokouji stares at Kouenji who seems to come back into reality laughing at himself.

Kouenji: "Hahaha, it seems I was too busy admiring the past me. As for how I know you, do you really think I don't know where my future conglomerate's money is invested to?"

Ayanokouji: "So you are an investor? How would I presume you are not just here to blackmail me back?"

Kouenji: "Oh, don't worry, I have no intention of bringing you back, once I find something worth competing against, that's when I decide whether you keep your freedom or work for me."

_______________________________________

1100 words
I at least hit the 1000 word mark.
I have no idea what else to say.
Goodnight.