Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri

Start from the beginning

I smiled at her text and shut my phone off. But then I got another message and it was from my little sister Komaru. I sighed wondering what she wanted from me. Normally she never texts me.

Komaru Naegi:

Hey Makoto, I hope your doing fine at school.

I was confused at the sudden reply yet happy she cared.

Makoto Naegi:

Yeah, yeah. I am doing fine Komaru. Schools been stressful. Especially not having anyone to hangout with.

Komaru Naegi:

Don't worry big brother because your little sister is here! Just wanted to check up on you too see how things are. If you need to talk I am here.

Makoto Naegi:

Thanks Komaru. I got to go do some more homework. See ya!

Komaru Naegi:

See ya Makoto!

I shut off my phone and sighed. That was weird. Komaru never really talks to me. But yet it feels nice for a change for my sister to look after me. What's going on?

I looked at the time and saw it was 6:00 p.m. I looked around in my room to see what I can do. All I see is manga books, action figures, and so much more. I got up and decided to look out of my window.

I looked out and all I saw was the beautiful Sakura tree's and the sun setting. I sighed and closed my window curtains getting a little sleepy. I decided to look through my books instead and see what there is I can read.

I looked around and saw the book I hated the most. The Ultima Werewolf book I had from the project me, Kyoko and Sayaka did. I sighed and went to look through it. When I did I dropped the book of what I saw.

It was a picture of the Ultima Werewolf at its stage three form. Full wolf with red eyes. But it's fur is black. Would I really end up like that if I go into a full out rage?

Makoto: I can't let Kiri know. She would be scared of who I am.

I grabbed my headband, which belongs to my sister and put it around my eyes. I'm only letting Kiri see my eyes once. I can't get anyone hurt. I want to have friends and enjoy a good time.

I kept flipping through the pages and nothing else I could find in the book. What would happen if my friends all found out. I just threw the book into the trash and flopped on my bed.

Next, I got on my phone and looked up Ultima Werewolf to see what people thought about it. I was thinking about clicking on the video, but would it make me get upset? I made my choice and decided not to mess with it.

Makoto: Am I really a monster? Are people that afraid of me for who I am?

I heard my door buzz and I got up to see who it is. It was not 8:00 yet so it can't be Kiri. Who would want to see me at this time?

Yasohiro: Yo Makoto dude!

Makoto: Y-Yasohiro? What are you doing here?