"It's enough, baby. You know that your love is unconditional, but you have to learn your limits, Amira," Sayori placed her earphones in, "You can only take so much from someone you love—even if that love is without boundaries."

  Though she couldn't speak from experience, Sayori knew Talia. She loved with her entire being and nothing that anyone did could stop it—until she was fed up. It was heartbreaking to know that Talia had to experience the reality of things in the way she was, but it would only make her realize how much she deserves someone better.

  "Grand rising, Loves!" Sayori smiled as she entered the building, "Breakfast will be in the break room

  "Grand rising, Loves!" Sayori smiled as she entered the building, "Breakfast will be in the break room."

  Sayori and her staff had an amazing relationship. It never occurred to them that Sayori was their boss, simply because she held everyone—even herself—at equal standards. She made the workplace as peaceful as possible—never letting any of her employees go unnoticed.

  "What did we do to deserve you?" Delilah, a nursing student pouted. She was nearing the end of her schooling as well as her pregnancy, which made her extremely emotional.

  "Here she goes," Vani laughed, "About to start boo-hooing!" Everyone laughed as Delila gave her the middle finger.

  "You are something else," She referred to each of them, "After you eat, please review the paperwork I gave you. Each resident needs to have appointments scheduled as well as those being released back into the care of their families. I need those papers no later than tomorrow morning. Please and thank you!"

  Everyone obliged before going towards the break room. Sayori unlocked the door to her office, turning on the lights. Taking a seat, Sayori looked through her emails and scheduled visits before heading out to make her rounds.

  To start her day, Sayori visited Ms. Leticia Brown or Ms. Lettie. She was the oldest in the Home, and undoubtedly the most cranky. However, Sayori knew how to bring the sweetest side out of her.

  "Ms. Lettie," Sayori smiled as she knocked on her door before entering, "It's Sayori."

  "My stories are on, Ms. Yori," Lettie rolled her eyes, "Make it quick."

  "Now why are you being mean today?" Sayori tilted her head, "Aren't you excited to see me?"

  "Aren't I always?" She spoke with a sarcastic smile, "Guess what?"

  "What happened?" Sayori asked, checking her vitals, "You got some tea for me, Ms. Lettie?"

  "Chile, no!" She straight faced Sayori, "I'm meeting my great-great granddaughter today!"

  Sayori lived for these moments—witnessing the excitement on the residents' faces when family members came to visit. It was one of the main reasons she chose her career path—to celebrate with the residents and bring joy back into their lives. Moments as such warmed her heart each time they happened.