Getting to know marvel

~Monday April 1st
"For about the past week or so my for you page has been strange, all it has is videos or Loki from marvel I haven't watched those movies since like when black panther was new" I rant to my friend on FaceTime. It was like 9 pm, and I was doing my usual pace around the room. I always walk back and forth when I talk to someone on the phone.
" that's weird but I literally have no idea who your talking about" Ashley says through the phone into my AirPods.
" you know the avengers" ashely looks at me blankly, I shake my head, " I seriously need to like reprogram your brain" I say with a laugh. We both laugh and continue our daily rant back and forth.
I look at myself in the small box on my phone, my brown hair gets oddly darker every time I look at it and my eyes a brown color at the moment, but it varies from the spectrum of green when my eyes are wet, to brown, then to black when it's darkish.
Me and Ashley have been doing this daily FaceTime ever since about March of 2020 when COVID started.
It is now April, of 2021 and let's just say it's been a hell of a ride, it's back enough there is a pandemic but even worse when you live in Florida during a pandemic. I personally haven't left the house besides to go to the doctors since March of 2020.
Why do I go to the doctors you ask I'll tell you because I hav about every damn issue you can fucking think of for example I have asthma, scoliosis( but I don't hav e a hunch back or even a noticeable curve), a muscle myopathy ( makes my muscles weaker), terrible allergies, allergic to like everything, and a 24/7 migraine that just doesn't go away. Sounds fun right.
But even with all those issues not including the things that are mentally wrong with me but we're not getting into that right now. My confidence has improved times like a thousand, so know I know I'm hot as fuck even though I'm literally 4'11.6 inches tall( yes i have to include the point six).
My TikTok for you page showed me around September of last year about shifting, so me being me say you know what let's try it, so I tried to shift to Harry Potter( for Draco), the umbrella academy( for five), the vampire diaries(for Kai), once upon a time(for Peter Pan), and stranger things( for billy Hargrove).
Yes yes I know none of them hav worked and it's been seven months I get it but I feel like somethings changing so I'm gonna keep on trying. But my for you page randomly switching to marvel makes me want to watch the movies over again.
Me and ashely talk for like the next hour before I have she has to go to bed. When she hangs up I make a list( I love lists) of all the marvel movies in chronological order. Starting with captain America the first avenger and ending with the falcon and the winter solider which is a TV show on Disney plus which thankfully I have. I have seen some of the marvel movies a few years back but when me and my parents stopped watching them was when black panther just came out and there has been exactly seven more marvel movies released since then.
My goal for this month watch all the marvel movies, starting tomorrow.

~ Friday April 2nd
Captain America the first avenger
Ashley was busy tonight so she couldn't ft, I finished captain america I have to say this Bucky is hot and to bad he died and I don't like Steve. Period. Next up is captain marvel I hope it's not just like a female captain America like supergirl or bat girl or something stupid like that.
~ Saturday April 3rd
Captain marvel
Okay definitely not female Captain america, we stand carol danvers she's a badass, and that is all I have to say. Next up is Iron man, I love iron man.
~ Sunday April 4th
Iron man
God I love Ironman he has no right to be that attractive my daddy issues are sending me. And black widow just has me thinking I'm straight I'm straight I'm straight. Next up is iron man number two.
~Monday April 5th
Ironman two
God I literally love him, like he is just me he is literally just me if I was a male I would be him. End of story, next is the Incredible Hulk which is eh.
~ Tuesday April 6th
The Incredible Hulk
After watching that all I have to say is tony made the movie and he literally just walked into the bar for literally one minute at the very end. Next is Thor I finally get to see the very attractive Loki that is haunting my for you page( not that I mind).
~ Wednesday April 7th
Thor
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THAT FUCKING HOT, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH god I think I just fell in love. Anyways next I watch the avengers ( but before we continue let me just say when he has the helmet on and when he was sitting in odens throne AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Okay I'm done.
~ Thursday April 8th
Avengers
* sigh, inhales kneels* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH just when I thought he couldn't get any hotter god I love his freaking personality and his omg and his hair grew out, god his stupid smirk AHHHHHH not gonna lie when he chocked tony I wished it was me.... and why am I attracted to guys that kill people god I have issues
~ Friday April 9th
Iron man three
*Sigh *I love iron man though I hav to say least favorite of the three is this one the best is the first one easy. Next I have to watch Thor dark world yay Loki.
~ Saturday April 10th
Thor dark world
Hm I cried when he died but then he came back so yay that is the second time he dies if he pulls this shit again I'm gonna kill him myself, but know he is KING so yay. And also fuck Jane she caused this whole thing when I shift their I'm gonna kill her first.
~ Sunday April 11th
Captain America the winter solider
Oh my oh my, just when I thought Bucky couldn't get any more attractive he has to start killing people attractive points plus 10. Even though I thought he was a dead but whatever Sam is funny Natashas hot, and I still hate Steve .....and Thor.
~ Monday April 12th
Guardians of the galaxy
Hahahahahahahgahahahahahahgagagahafhshhdshafnduaghsywvhhssfwuqbs
Wow I love Peter quill, I can't tell if Drax is an idiot or just funny honestly probs both gamora is hot, rocket is my spirit animal( hahahahhaha), and poor groot.
~ Tuesday April 13th
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Hahahahhahahah not his dad being a whole planet but whatever
Chile anyways
~Wednesday April 14th
Avengers age of ultron
Okay Wanda hot Pierrot not
And why exactly is ultron attractive he is a literal robot like stop it. And sense when does clint have a family and why was I not informed of this.
~ Thursday April 15th
Antman
Hm he is funny and can shrink that is about all I got the kids funny so ya.
~ Friday April 16th
Captain America civil war
Where the hell are Thor and banner bitch Bucky is back hm I love Bucky and all but I'm team iron man all the way Steve may have had good intentions but he did it all the wrong way. End of discussion.
~ Saturday April 17th
Spider-Man homecoming
Eh he is cute like a baby but not my type but the fact that tony was in the movie made me happy ship father and son relationship literally a whole father figure love it.
~ Sunday April 18th
Doctor strange
Cool he has magic hands awesome and he can reverse time too wow hm.
~Monday April 19th
Black panther
At Bucky I saw you hahahah tchalla is literally a whole mood but omg Erik is hawt and nothing can change my mind shuri is a whole mood.
~ Tuesday April 20th
Thor ragnorock
Just when I thought loki couldn't get Any more attractive he got 200000000 times more and I am almost positive that he and the grand master hooked up, okay but like why is Thor with his hair short just hot as fuck. Okay but what was with the giant ship at the end of it.
~ Wednesday April 21st
Avengers infinity war
*cries and screams into pillows *
His death was pointless please tell me you faked it common man don't leave me I'm literally in love with him damint. Why did he have to die why did they all have to die I don't understand when I get there I'm gonna kill thanos. And he killed gamora too and vision.
~ Thursday April 22nd
Antman and the wasp
Omg they all disappeared at the end I'm crying again thank you thank you so much for stomping on my heart again.
~ Friday April 23rd
Avengers Endgame
....................... tony....... nat ........ Loki...... they just died they just are dead. I don't understand why would they do that they just killed off my three favorite characters. And what is with Steve leaving Bucky and getting with Peggy common man. This is why I hate him.
~ Saturday April 24th
Spider-Man far from hone
This movie was so sad poor tony I can't do this right now,
~ Sunday April 25th
Wandavision episodes 1-8
Wow that was one hell of a ride, poor Wanda poor vision *currently crying * this is fine I'm fine I'm gonna be just fine
Okay I have officially finished my mcu script I am Kalie and (have basically Wandas powers just white but I don't get them till avengers) and have control over fire and gave myself like a lightsaber weapons because why not. Basically I am locked in Asgard's cells because my 'father and brother' ( adoptive) tried to kill me but resulted In me having a massive energy burst disintegrating a chunk of the town because I am only half asgardian and half midguardian and I have been Locked in Asgard's cell for the last ten years me, Loki, Thor, sif, volstagg, hogan, and fandral were all friends before I got thrown in here Loki visits me projectile version at least. It is six days before thor is supposed to be crowned king, Loki is lying in my bed next to me because oden decided to give me visitation rights and Loki instantly just went and laid in my bed.
I will be let out of the cell in three days, three days before Thor's supposed to be Coronation.
I scripted a whole bunch of other things but that is not important. I lay down on my bed and get ready to shift.