1 | First Day Back 🦖

No ones POV:

Y/n was doing her homework getting frustrated because she was confused on a problem. She had spent 2 hours doing her homework and once she got done she studied for an upcoming test. After Y/n got done with her homework and studies she started to get ready for bed.

Y/n's POV:
After I got done doing my homework and studying I got up and went to my closet to get pajamas out and get ready for a shower. I got to my closet and picked out a f/c (favorite color) tank top and a pair of shorts, (or whatever you want 😌)
after I picked out my pajamas I went to the bathroom and sat down my clothes getting ready to get into the shower

(I don't really want to write about the shower bc I feel like that's kinda weird.. still Y/n's POV)

After I took a shower I got dressed and brushed out my wet h/c (hair color) hair. After brushing my hair I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐷𝐴𝑌

Y/n's POV:
I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my bedroom window. I looked at the time and it was about 30 minutes before my alarm clock would have gone off. I turned off the alarm so it wouldn't go off; I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I made myself eggs and toast with coffee (or whatever you want to drink). After I ate breakfast and finished my coffee I went back to my closet and put on my uniform for school, as well as my shoes. I grabbed my bag and my keys and headed to school. I got to school and saw my friend Ashlyn waiting for me. "Hey y/n!" She said waving me over, "Hey Ash" I reply hugging her. I only have one friend and that's Ashlyn, we've been best friends since pre-school; we saw each other and immediately started talking and just clicked. We have been through everything together. "How was your summer break?" she asked,"It was fine, what about yours?" "It was fun" she said. Ashlyn has a very cheerful and soft personality, but she's also very overprotective when it comes to me and her family;if I got into a fight with someone she would be right by my side. We started walking to our lockers (which are right next to each other) in silence. "Hey y/n.. I have a question." She said breaking the silence,"Ask away." "Would you maybe wanna be a manager of the boys volleyball team with me..?" She asked."I would love to Ash I really would... but I have work after school.." "Can you come to morning practice?" "I mean, yeah sure" I said,"Ok I'll text you the time after school and make sure you get here on time tomorrow morning!" She said running off to who knows where. "Ok.." I said even though she already left.

《𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋》

(Im lazy I'm sorry 😫😭, but it's still y/n's POV)
After school I went home and was getting changed into my clothes for work, I work at a cat cafe. Ashlyn comes and visits once in awhile;usually she'll text me before she does. She usually visits on Monday's and Thursday's. So she might visit today considering it's Monday.

_____________________

Ash💃
Ash: Hey y/n I'm coming to visit the cafe after practice, I'm also bringing my brother he's on the team! ^^

Y/n: Alright cya when you guys get here

_____________________

As I thought she was gonna come to the cafe just like any other Monday.. but she never brings her brother I've actually never met him before so I have no idea what he looks like or how old he is.

About an hour passed and I see Ashlyn walk into the cafe but I don't see anyone with her.. "KEI HURRY UP!" She screams out the door.

-Kei? Isn't he in my class or something..?

"Alright geez.." I hear a boy slightly yell back, "Sorry y/n he left his phone in the car.." she said with a mixture of 😒 and 🙄 on her face. (Sorry I have no idea how to describe that 😭🤚) "it's fine" a few seconds later I see a boy with short blonde hair and glasses walk in. He didn't look too happy just kinda cold and annoyed.. he walked in not looking at me. "Hi, I'm f/n l/n" you say with a smile. " Kei Tsukishima" he said with a cold expression. After a few seconds....we make eye contact.

___________________
                    ꧁꧂

(Author: That's the end of this chapter I feel like this took me FOREVER! This was originally going to be a Female readersxNoya but I got threw writing it and decided it would kinda make more sense doing Kei! I will not be making NSFW or smut and I never really plan to.. but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next chapter might take me a few days unless I stay up all night writing it 😃👍) and sorry if there are any mistakes!