Chapter 33

Two weeks before the battle of hogwarts

Everyone was on edge, Harry, Hermione and Ron had gone on the run. Death eaters were attacking innocent people so you, Charlie and the twins moved back to the burrow.
Oliver was on his way home and you couldn't wait to hold your husband in your arms.
Over the months you had missed him so much you had never been separated for this long it felt different to be away from him for so long.
It was a normal morning like any other you and Charlie were having a cup of tea at the table when there was a knock at the door.
You got up and opened it to reveal a woman with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.
She looked nervous and confident at the same time.

"How can I help you." You smiled.

"Hello darling." She smiled back.

"Oh my godric." You gasped.

"Nice to see you too." She laughed.

"Your my mother." You gasped.

"Guilty as charged." She laughed.

"You have some serious explaining to do." You frowned.

30 minutes later

"Wow so you had to leave because your parents found out that you had Remus Lupins child and they were devoted death eaters." You gasped.

"Yeah it's a bit funny when you put it like that." She giggled.

"Now I see why your crazy." Charlie laughed.

"Is this your husband." Your mum smiled.

"No this is Charlie." You laughed.

"Hi I'm gay." Charlie laughed.

"Oh sorry so where is your husband." Your mum smiled."

"Right behind you." Oliver laughed.

You ran out of you chair and jumped into Oliver's arms and he spun around as he kissed your lips. All these months apart had made your love stronger than before.

A/N: sorry this is so short I've been very busy with school and coursework.
GCSE history is not freaking easy.