"Not my hair." I laughed dryly, rubbing my hands together. "Sooo... not to pick on me or anything.. but he's actually coming to my house when I go to leave." Lydia gave me a proud look, Scott and Sti gave me a protective look. "Not like that. To study." I saw Scott's eyes soften for a sec along with Lyds. "What?"

"Nothing.. just that was Ali and Scott.. studying isn't studying, Er." I looked at Sti confused. "Ali and Scott planned a study date and Ali went and got a condom." I looked at Lydia, she put her hands up.

"Oh my god, I remember that."

"My point being.. we all soften at that because that was the start of a beautiful relationship dating or not." I saw Kir give a smile, her and Scott just started dating.

"Welp, goodbye my fellow home wreckers. Scotty." I gave him a hug. "Sti." I gave him a playful punch, but he said it actually hurt. "Li." I messed up his hair. "Lyds, Kir, and Mal." We all hugged each other. "Love you guys. Bye, I'll see y'all tomorrow." They nodded their heads and I began the journey to my car. I got in my car driving back to the apartment. I walked in and got into the elevator, and pressed the second penthouse. I got out and went into the apartment.

"Da? You home?" I looked around the house and then the kitchen. "Hey."

"Hey, sweets, how was school? I know it's hard without Ali but.." he stopped once he turned around and saw me. "You okay?"

"Yeah, is it okay if Brett comes over?"

"Sure?" I took out my phone, messaging him.

-Hey, he said yes.

-Okay, love. Be over soon!

I smiled and sat at the bar. "Whatcha making?" I saw him smile.

"One of your mother's recipes. Ali and you use to eat it up and want more." I laugh at the memory and just by it I knew the dish. "Which I found entirely odd because you didn't like meatloaf." I laughed and snorted.

"No.. I didn't like your meatloaf." I retorted.

"Thanks, sweets, no one did." My dad sighed, letting the spoon rest in the pot. "I miss your mom." I looked down at my lap. "And now Allison.."

"Da.. not tonight. Please. They're gone.. we can't take that back.." I didn't have to see to know my da was frowning. I felt a plate being put down. I looked up at him.

"Not tonight.. let's enjoy a meal. I mean since your actually out the room and eating." I laughed and smiled.

"Hello?" I saw blonde hair automatically knew who it was.

"Babe." I got up running to the boy jumping in his arms. "You're here." He caught me with one arm.

"You hungry?" He nodded his head at dad as we walked back in to the kitchen. Brett sat next to me smiling, I leaned toward him.

"I'm glad you're here." I sat back up straight to see my da smiling at us, we ate in silence, until all our plates were done. "Okay, we're gonna go study.. in my room." I dragged him to my room, I put my head into my hands as I sat on my bed. I looked down at my hands, I saw Brett's on top of mine.

"We don't have to study, we can watch a movie or something." I looked up at him and kissed his cheek, I nodded my head.

"I'd love that." I grabbed my laptop and went to Hulu. "What do you want to watch?"

"Brightburn I guess. I've never seen it." I nodded my head, I smiled and sat closer to him, he placed the laptop on his lap as I cuddled into him. Halfway through the murders start happening. "Damn this kid crazy." I laughed at him as I buried my head into him as he killed the waiter woman. Ugh.

"I'm glad you find this amusing." He laughed as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.. I felt my body shiver. I looked up at him studying his features over and over again.

"My face is that amusing huh?" I didn't look away though, he paused the movie and turned to me. "What?" I shook my head.. I really want to kiss him.

"Nothing." I bit my lip and swallowed the lump in my throat. Kiss me already. He looked down at my lips then my eyes. He grabbed my chin leaning me closer to him.

"You sure?" I gulped again, looking down at his lips. I don't know who kissed who first, but it had happened and I wasn't complaining anymore. Our lips were touching and it was so natural. Our bodies fit each other perfectly. While I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist. He poked his tongue into my mouth and I granted him access. He smoothly glided his tongue over my teeth, feeling practically every inch of my mouth.

We both stopped to take a breath. Nothing else in the room mattered and all I could see was his breathtaking eyes. I glanced down to his lips and started kissing again. I deepened the kiss as he thrust his hips into mine which made me let out a little moan. That made him smile.

The feeling of his smiling lips against mine was indescribable and amazing.

We were both huffing and puffing, trying to catch our breaths, when Brett, spoke first. "I don't want to go to far.. I know we did it already.. I want it to be special and-" He stopped when he saw my face, I had a huge grin on my face. His blue eyes were so handsome and genuine; they just made me melt on the inside.

"It's fine."

"Are you tired?" I nuzzled into his side yawning.

"I am, but I'm sure I'm not going to be able to go to sleep now." He laughed.. that damn laugh.

"Then sleep, if anything happens I'm right here." I nodded my head laying my head on his chest as he finishes the movie. "Goodnight, my Erzy." That's the last thing I heard before the darkness took over.