Gulf contemplated for some time and then concluded maybe God is giving me a chance and that's why we are going to London too.
Yes, I should not give up and keep trying.
He looks at Mew and thanked him that subconsciously he is helping him.

Mild: are you there? You can ask your possessive boss.

Gulf: no... I will try myself. I need the bracelet back. Can you send it to my office?

Mild: ok. I can but what are you gonna do?

Gulf: courier the bracelet to my office tomorrow and asked them personally to deliver only me.
Other details I will tell you later and thanks.

Mild: never mind Guppie. You can treat me lunch or dinner at the penthouse sometime hehehe...

Gulf smiled at his foodie but lovable bf.

On their reach to the penthouse, Mew fall in a very deep sleep and the driver proceed to help Gulf to carry Mew but Gulf said he can handle him.

Gulf placed Mew's hands on his shoulder, cupped his waist, and with his body support he took Mew to the penthouse.

Stumbling and palpitating they both reached the bedroom and Gulf dropped Mew on the bed and breathe laboriously.

Oh, daddy is so heavy or muscular...mmm that's why he can carry me spoke Gulf and sheepish.

I am strong rejoined the deep slumber, Mew.

So you were acting like sleeping, why didn't you walk yourself home.

I woke up when you are not letting the driver touch me even when he just wanted to help and I also wanted to be carried by you that's why. 

Mew showed his tongue to tease and quickly got up to get fresh.

Gulf whispered fuck you, bulky man. Daddy never drops a single chance to tease.

Dinner was served by Gulf.
He made Mew's favorite salmon fish.

Besides the strain, he is delighted to visit London.
He always wanted to go there for a vacation.
Now somewhat it's happening.

Wow... How did I get such a special pamper by an angry kitten? announced Mew but the last part spoke in silent tone.

What? I don't get angry all the time ok. Now eat or I will take away riposted Gulf.

Mmm...very tasty...so much that I want to lick the chef's hand spoke Mew with kinky expressions.

This time Gulf didn't get bitter but demure as Mew praised him.

While devouring the meal he saw Gulf is out of focus. 

What happen?? Asked Mew.

No, just thinking of my mother.
I will not be here and if the doctor needed me? said Gulf.
Gulf couldn't seem to be relaxed.

I already took care of all that matter.
you don't have to worry answered Mew subconsciously.

What??

What? What? Mew questioned back when he recognized he babble his inner feelings.

What I have to not worry about? Asked Gulf with interest.

I mean you said the hospital is taking care of her so no need to worry.

Hmmm...that's true. The NGO is providing much better treatment.