Amane continued to demand Aoi tell him what she's hiding.

Nene was floating around in a panic, as Kou just stared, shocked at the whole situation.

"Then...maybe I'll just just have to seal your lips instead~"

He neared Nene's lips closer to Aoi's.

Before they could meet, Akane grabbed Nene's body by the collar and pulled her away from Aoi.

We all quickly ran off.

"Oi, Hanako! Give Yashiro her body back!" Kou demanded.

Akane was crouched down, muttering to himself.

Akane suddenly stood up and walked towards Nene, "What exactly were you doing back there...Yashiro?"

He slammed a baseball bat right next to her head and it made a dent in the wall.

The dual haired girl yelped, "N-nothing."

"I was just uh you know..." Amane started coming up with excuses before insulting Aoi, "And she's pretty flat actually."

Akane slapped Nene's around the face.

Amane yelped as he got pushed out of Nene's body and Nene had control of her body again.

The ghost boy came back to my side, leaning on me slightly.

Akane offered to help us with the mission of finding out Aoi's secret.

~*~

We followed her around for a while but she did nothing suspicious.

Amane decided it would be a good idea to attack her, then she would be forced to reveal her secret.

"Aoi." Akane yelled.

The next thing I knew, a figure in a black cloak was holding Aoi in their arms.

The hood fell down and the person turned towards us.

It was...Akane.

"We finally found you." Amane stated.

I looked up and realised the chandelier was stuck in midair.

"So your power is so stop time?" I asked him.

"I've heard of you...that old school uniform. You must be the 'Honourable No. 7'." He turned his attention to me, "So you're a ghost too?"

"That's right." Amane beamed, "I've met the other clock keepers before but I've never met you."

"What business does the leader of the school mysteries have with Aoi? I was interested in learning the answer...but when you put her in danger....even I lose my cool. So, with that said...may I take a swing at you before we talk?" Akane glared down at Amane.

He pulled his fist back and went to punch Amane.

I stood in front of Amane to stop him and Nene jumped in front of me.

"Stop!" Nene yelled.

"Yashiro?" Akane asked in shock, "What are you doing?"

She huffed, "I could ask you the same thing! Anyway, just calm down."

The chandelier suddenly fell down.