1. Discover.

Jellal POV:

In the middle of the night it was raining .

"Well, I forgot it's the end of summer."

I look at my reflection in the puddle and I can only see the almost 30-year-old wreck of a man. I'm tired and wounded after the last mission, it's okay for me. However, I have some life shortage when I enter the house I can't see anyone and I can't hear .

"Khm actually I can hear a young neighbor who moans and groans. A boy comes to see her every week. Well, the Law of Youth. I don't even envy her for that."

The open cupboard contains secrets that no one knows about. A pack of cigarettes, unhealthy salty snacks, sweets and alcohol.

" Which death to choose today? Of course it's wine. Drink from an ordinary glass and what? And I think about her again. SHE again: Erza"

It's hot, I have to shower .

By the way, I'll wash the dried blood off my skin. Yes, I needed that relief

"But why is my imagination playing tricks on me now? In my mind, I see HER! A Scarlet Goddess to whom I would pray...I want to touch her,I want everything about her. Wait, what's up? I sigh heavily, my breath shaky. Even though the shower drowns it out, my voice is still between the sound of the rushing water. Muscles tense, it hurts a little but I have to ... I just have to break free even though I'm shaky. Erza's name, a spell uttered several times in a row, swallowing hard and suffocating...Oh shit! " Silence and eyes wide open.

I look at the hand with the "Crime Proof."

"-Gosh, call things by their names" . I say to myself.

I wash it, it disappears, it was not there.

"Exactly! Who am I kidding?"

I don't pay attention to anything, I walk around the apartment naked, wiping my hair with a towel, I shouldn't, because it's a bit curly.

" Eh ... Fatigue, however, prevails. I have to go to sleep. What the fuck am I doing with my life?"

Author's note:The first two stories are quite short because I didn't have a plan thenI hope that you liked it ;)