Ch.23 Nashs POV

Cameron motioned me to follow him outside so I got up and walked to the door. Glancing at Kay she still looked a little worried and I noticed Gilinsky looked a little pissed about something. I walked out and stopped in front of Cameron who now looked nervous."your mom is looking for you Nash I don't know what to do and she's calling everybody that we know of." "Damn it." I sit on the step and rest my hands on my head. "We need to move somewhere just for a little while." Cameron shot me a (what the hell are you talking about) face. "For how long though Nash?" "Long enough but not to long that my mom would end up calling the cops and saying I'm missing." Cameron nodded his head. "Alright" we both slapped hands and shake. This is our new plan. "Now I just need a place where me,you,and Kay can stay at." Cameron smiled like a kid at Disneyland. "You know I've always wanted to go to Washington?" That was a great idea I wouldn't be to far from Kay's house or my LA home. "This is a great idea Cameron." we bro hugged and walked inside. My eyes narrowed as I noticed Gilinsky checking out Kay head to toe. Gilinsky always likes to get at the ladies. Johnson's phone rang. Shit I forgot to tell the others that I can't let my mom know I'm here. "Hello.Oh hi Elizabeth." I shook my head no. Please don't tell my mother. "Oh why....no Nash isn't here." Kay stood up and walked to me. "I told Jack the story and he knows that your mother can't know where you are." I hugged Kay tightly. "I got big news." I walked Kay up to Aaron's room and closed the door.
******later on in the room******
Me and Kay were making out for felt like ten minutes. I started to make my way down to her neck and began giving soft kisses while sucking. I started to unbutton her shirt as she made little moans under her breath. She took my shirt off exposing my abs. I took her shirt off and she showed me her beautiful breasts in their bra. "wow" I said. I bit my lips and she kissed my cheek. Just when I was about to get down and dirty. Gilinsky opens the door.