The Story of How the Withereds and Toys met the Originals

No one's POV:

"Here's the story." Bonnie said. "One time me and my friends were wondering around at night, just doing our daily nightly stroll around town. When he came back, we saw a new Freddy's three blocks down the road from our Freddy's  as we were coming back from the walk. We decided to walk in and take a look around the place and meet the new people. That idea was mostly mine. When we entered, we saw three shiny, brand new animatronics standing on the stage. A bear, a bunny, and a chicken. Those were Toy Freddy, who Freddy recognized right away and walked over and said hi to him, Toy Bonnie, who I recognized right away and went and said hi to him, and Toy Chica, who Chica recognized right away and went to say hi to her. The three of them introduced the other two to each of us. Then, out of the blue, four animatronics bursted through a door that must've been for the parts and service room for their pizzeria. They were broken down. One of them was a bear with a missing ear and lots of holes in him. He looked like he was in the best shape of all four of them. He was the first to notice us and walked over and introduced himself. That bear was W.F. Then the other three, a bunny missing his face, an arm, with a glitchy voice box, and a lot of holes in him. He was the one with the most damage done to him. He was Withered Bonnie, W.B., a fox with a missing snout, ear, legs, and with a lot of holes in him. He was Withered Foxy, W.Fo., and a chicken with a beak hanging half off of her face, missing arms, a glitchy voice box, and a lot of holes in her. She was Withered Chica, W.C. We hung out with them for a good hour and then left, not expecting to see them ever again. We did, though, as you guys know."

"Yeah, obviously. I met Toy Freddy. I also met Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie when I went with Toy Freddy to his place. They were really nice. I hope I get to talk to them again at some point." Red said. "They're actually nice now? That's great! That means that they might want to try to be friends with us Withereds for once in their pathetic lives." W.F. said. "Perhaps, yes." Red said.

"Um... we've been trying to become your friends for a year now. You guys just never talk to us or are around when we try to talk to you guys. We've been trying to ask you guys to hang out with us. Would you like to join me and the others in a game of Go Fish anyone?" Fred said. "Oh really? Guess we didn't realize it. Sorry. Also, yes I would love to." W.F. said. "How about the rest of you?" Fred asked. "I'll join." Bonnie said. "Me too." Red said. "I guess I could join for one game." Edge said. "Who are you?" Fred asked. "Edge. Red's younger brother. Leader of the Royal Guard. Who are you?" Edge said. "Frederick. You can just call me Fred. Leader of the Toy animatronics. Singer of the band." Fred said. "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too, I guess." Edge said.

"That's the nicest way you're going to get things from my brother. He doesn't do friendly all that well." Red said. "Okay. That's fine. W.B. that way as well. Part of it's his voice box, part of it's him." Fred said. "Anyway... the game's happening on the stage. Come on." They then all walked to the stage, which was right behind them.

When they got there, they all sat down in the circle. "Um... Bonnie...? Who is that next to you? The tall skeleton?" Chica asked. "This is Edge, Red's younger brother. The one who tried to force him to go home with him by pulling him there by a collar." Bonnie said. "The one who humiliated him?" Freddy asked, giving Edge the stink eye. "Yes...?" Bonnie said. "Oh, okay. Nice to meet you. I'm Chica. Chica the. Chicken. I'm the singer of the band." Chica said. "Also, Freddy, stop giving him the stink eye. He probably was worried and lashed out because of it. Be nice. You don't know his background or story of who he is." Freddy's face turned a light pink. He looked away from the others.

"Yarg. I'd be Foxy. Foxy the Pirate Fox. Nice ta meet ya, mate." Foxy said. "I live in Pirate's Cove, not doing anything right now, since I've been shut down since the bite of '87, but I used to tell pirate tales to kids and sing shanties for them." "I'm Freddy Fazbear. Freddy. I'm the leader of the band, the boss of this pizzeria, singer of the band, manage events, and do a lot of maintenance and managing of a lot of things around here. Nice to meet you, I guess." Freddy said, still looking away. "Is he okay?" Edge asked. "Freddy? Oh, he's fine, just a little embarrassed that he was just exposed by a girl." Bonnie said. "What was exposed? That he was giving me the stink eye? I already knew that he was doing it before Chica ratted him out for it. I just chose to ignore it like I usually do, as I get that look a lot. Don't know why. The only reason why I'm mean is because I'm trying to protect myself and Red. If Red dies, I'll die because I'll kill myself to be with him again because he's the only pride and joy in my life. Without him, my life means nothing. I protect myself because I don't want to die but also because I feel like Red can't live without me either, even though he says that he can all of the time and even though we fight all of the time." Edge said. Then he blushed dark red and looked down at the ground.