Part 3

Azure woke up at 8:30 and used his phone until it's 10 o'clock. He stretched before walking down and entered the kitchen. He decided to just eat some cereal. He washed the dishes before his eyes widened.

He ran back to his room before checking if he had online class.

"Oh Thank God." He said while he placed his palm on his left chest. He then checked his notes if he will do anything today. And he saw 'finish math and science today' and 'stream at 8 pm'

He quickly set up his 'paperworks' on the desk and started answering slowly. Zoning out at times or doodling.

He finally finished answering after two hours. He fixed the papers before scrolling in utube. He clicked a video of Technoblade about the potato war.

He passed the time watching utube before he realize the time and walked to the kitchen to start dinner.

He cooked some ramen and fried an egg. He put it on a bowl and covered it before walking to his room with the bowl and setting it on the table. He turned his PCs on and started the count down of his stream. He slurped a bite of his noodles and then his stream started.

He waited until there are 10k people watching. He crouched in greeting before placing a sign down.

^Hello chat! How are you guys today? I hope you had a nice day. If not then I'm sure it'll be better. Hope y'all are not stressing yourselves :) ^

The chat spammed saying that their day was good and 'thank yous'

^Okay chat! Tonight we're going to build a mural or maybe a statue of Technoblade!^

He left the world he was in before entering another world. This world was flat. He looked around before going to creative mode and flew over the statue of Ph1lza.

He can tell there are new fans because some are saying POG! Or what the hell? He stood at the top of Philza's head and because it was tall he can see other statues like Eret, Niki and Tubbo. There was even among us statues.

He started building a statue of Technoblade next to Philza's. Half way through placing the pink wool he remembered his forgotten ramen. He suddenly had an idea and grabbed his phone and opened notes. He wrote 'after buying mic do a mukbang while playing minecraft'and exited.

He then proceeded on gobbling down the now cold noodles. His chat wondered what he was doing because he suddenly stopped.

He placed the bowl back before continuing on building.

After an hour or so he finally finished building and now was staring at the statues. Technoblade's statue was standing tall next to Philza. Techno was holding a diamond sword that was pointed forward with a smirk. A golden ring on his left tusk and a few piercings. Philza was a little far away in the back. His hands like a villagers, he also has black wings. He was smiling proudly. Azure planned on adding Wilbur and Tommy next but he was tired. He said goodnight to the chat and ended the stream.

Sorry guys if it was bad. I was tired while writing this. Brain is too lazy along with the body.