Part 2

My mind is blank.(a/n: literally me the first few minutes before writing) I don't know what to do. I'm tired of scrolling through my phone, the dishes are already washed, I'm not yet hungry and all my classes are done.

Azure checked the time and it was 3:31 p.m. He doesn't have any stream today and he's really bored.

He decided that he'll bake some cookies. He walked down the stairs before going to the kitchen and wore his black apron.

He checked if all ingredients was there and luckily they were.

Time skip because I don't know how to back cookies.

After putting the cookies in the oven, Azure started cleaning the equipments and utensils. He scrolled on his phone and heard the 'ting!' and wore the kitchen mittens(that's what I call them).

Fast forward

The cookies were successful and he transferred them into a plate and pouted milk in a mug before walking to the living room and setting it down the coffee table. He chose a movie before sitting down and eat his cookies.

Two hours passed and Azure finished his cookies and milk. He turned off the T. V and washed the utensils. He walked to his room before scrolling on his phone once again. He did this until he fell asleep.

Sorry if it's so short. Ran out of ideas.

Have some love ♥(。・ω・。)ノ♡
(´ ▽`).。o♡

(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ 

\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥