Their grandma:" Gud Mawnin?" *she said in a thick Jamaican accent*
Nicki:" Police! Open up." *she disguised her voice*
Their grandma:" Babylon bwoy!?! Anthony *their grandfather* IT'S DI BABYLON!."

Their grandmother started calling out names of Nicki and Rihanna's cousins, sure that they must have done something to piss off the police.

Their grandmother:" half iidiat. No come to me wid dem aagiment deh! Jinnal."

Rihanna and Nicki looked at each other and bursted out laughing as Drake and Chris walked up to the girls with their suitcases and bags out of the car. Drake and Chris just looked at each completely confused as to what was going on.

Their grandmother finally opened the gate door with their grandfather by her side and Nicki and Rihanna once again went into fits of laughter. As soon as their grandmother realised who it was she widened her eyes with a large grin across her face. Speeding up a little she stood in front of them after 8 minutes of walking from their compound to the gate and insulted them in the process.

Their grandmother:" Cha! Eediat. Mi heart pon drop to di floor."
Rihanna:" Cause you a scarredy cat."

Rihanna pulled her in a tight embrace kissing her all over her face while grinning. When Nicki felt like Rihanna was taking forever she moved her to the side and hugged their grandmother tight.

Nicki's bond with their grandmother was one that she cherished the most. After their mom died, their grandmother automatically became their 'second' mother and not Kim. The emotions and hormones started to rise and it wasn't long before their grandmother started to allow tears to roll down her cheeks.

Nicki detached herself away from her grandmother and used her thumbs to wipe away her tears and share a large smile for comfort.

Nicki:" Don't cry"
Grandmother:" dayah favor di mudda"

Nicki stayed silent not being able to find words to answer.

Grandmother:" move yu backside ."

She pushed Nicki to the side and as soon as she saw Chris she pulled his cheeks, pinching them like a little child and furrowed her brows in mock anger.

Grandmother:" ya naa come see me."

Chris' cheeks grew a bright red as he pursed his lips together and smiled, finding no right answer he settled for looking at the other three he came with who were cracking up of laughter, especially Drake. The English language and mother Jamaica as Riri and Nic liked to call her was something that never worked well together.

Their grandmother was somewhat of a revolutionary in her own right, and the lack of education played a massive part in her not being able to speak the English like most Caribbean's. Hence why her grammar was some what connected to how Young Thugg raps 🌚

Grandmother smacked her lips:" fahwud nyam. Ya ku like dis." *she gestured her pinky finger*

Nicki turned to Rihanna and giggled. They both knew their grandma was being shady towards Rih's cooking but they did nothing to alert her of their knowledge. Everyone knew Riri's cooking was average not because she couldn't cook but she was lazy as hell.

Their grandmother let go of Chris and as if she knew him, she grabbed Drake and brought him in a tight hug. Nicki rolled her eyes and kissed her grandfather's cheeks and walked by his side into the compound(house).

From Drake and Chris' perspective it looked like the whole entire village was in the house but it wasn't. Their family was just really big. They all greeted each other while the girls grandmother and grandfather introduced them to the family.