"That doesn't sound too bad," Ken nodded.

"Good..." Ollie raised a brow as Ken walked up the steps.

Jade heard creaking behind her and spun on her heel. She raised her gun. But, it was 'just' Ken.
"Geez! You coulda just told me you'd be up here!" Jade lowered her gun.

"Oh? I apologize milady," Ken did a curtsy.

"What are you doing?" Jade was confused now.

"Nothing?" He replied quizzically.

"Be quiet and stay close." Jade nodded to him.

"Where's my Ollie?" Annie gulped.

"He's reciting verses from the bible down in the basement.." Ken mumbled.

"Should I go with him?" Annie looked over at Jade.

"No. I don't want you to go alone. Ken? Can you take her to him? Why'd you come up here anyways?" Jade said, still walking slow like.

"I had a... H... I was. I needed... To make sure... You? Were... S-safe?" He said in a questioning tone.

"Are you sure?" Jade stopped.

"Positive..." Ken lied.

"Annie? Please stay." Jade reconsidered.

"F-fine..." Annie looked sad.

They finished walking through the second floor and moved on to the third floor. This room, was filled with furniture covered with sheets. It creeped them out. Ken walked in the front now.
"Jade and I should take the attic." Ken said out of nowhere.

"I guess your right." Jade admitted.

"Don't lost sight of Annie. Rick, just in case.... Thanks for everything. I love you like a brother," Jade shed a tear.

"Jade you were the sister I never had. And I know we'll make it outta here alive." Rick forced a smile.

Jade nodded to him, grabbed his hand, and then let go. She turned to Ken. He had an anxious look in his eyes so Jade walked up the ladder to the attic. She pulled herself up.
"Leave the door open..." Jade shook all over.

Jade walked more and stopped to the plank. She heard the attic door slam shut. She spun on her heel.
"KEN! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE IT OPEN!" She scolded him.

She saw his eyes were black. Then his eyes seemed to flip and his blue eyes were back.
"Oh my god..." Jade gasped.

"What?" Ken replied.

"Your not Ken? You... Your..." Jade fell back.

"What's wrong?" He said and walked closer to her.

Jade raised her gun at him.
"STAY AWAY!" Jade screamed in fear.

"No..." Ken's voice was lost.

Something took control of Jade. Her eyes were glowing a bright white. She cocked her head back. Inside her mind, this is what was going on.
'Jade was dreaming. In her dream, she was walking around in a ad ark room. She saw a light. She raced over to touch it. It burned her skin. She knew though, in order to escape, she'd have to bare the pain and walk through the light. She touched the light again, but this time it burned so bad, it felt like her arm was being set on fire. She stumbled back.
"I have to do this..." She told herself.'

In reality, Jade's body walked across the plank. She neared the broken spot. But, she kept walking. Then she stopped.
' Jade saw through the light. She saw herself about to fall. She shook her head. "I AM JADE RAY LA BAR!" She threw her body into the light.'
She snapped back to life. She was about to fall to her death! A dark figure exited her nose and now stood in front if her. It made shrill screeching sounds.
"OLLIE!" Jade screamed.

Ollie heard her. He raced up to the attic and saw the figure. He preached his heart out! The figure was very strong though. Ollie whipped out his holy water and sprinkled it on the figure. The figure lowered itself to the ground then disappeared. Ken on the other hand, was still possessed. Ollie didn't know that though. Jade threw herself in Ollie's arms.
"I... He... The... T-he... D-demons. And... Sylvia.... Sh-e... Was right!" Jade bawled.

"It's okay. I'm here..." Ollie tried to comfort her.

Ken started to cackle.
"Forget someone Jade?" He laughed.

"He's possessed...." Jade recalled.

Ollie recited verses from the bible. Ken shook and slapped the bible out of his hands. Ollie still knew a ton of verses by heart and read more. He spoke very loud too. He sprinkled holy water on Ken. Ken's skin sizzled. He fell back and started to kick and scream. Ken jumped up and punched Ollie in the face. Ollie passed out on the floor.
"NO!" Jade cried.

The attic door was locked. Rick and Annie tried to open it with everything they had. Jade picked up the bible and read aloud. Ken went crazy!
"STOP IT!!!" He screamed.

"No!" Jade replied.

She kept reading. The last sentence is what did it for Ken. He fell back and the demon exited his nose. Jade re-read the last sentence over and over. Finally, the demon exploded in ash. Ken fell and hit the ground- hard.