Chapter 29 - The Power of Alola

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Aren't you a bit too enthusiastic about this?" I asked the Sinnoh top coordinator who was suddenly more hyped up then anybody on the stadium.

"I think it's because Dawn's Buizel's original trainer." Brock, sitting behind me, said.

"Dawn is Buizel's original trainer? What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I was the first one who caught Buizel, and then I traded him to Ash for his Aipom." Dawn explained while I was watching the Sea Weasel Pokemon dodging Ursaring's Hammer Arm.

"Oh, now it makes sense..." I agreed.

"Hey, isn't this Buizel the one Ash used on the Wallace Cup?" May asked.

"Yes, it is." Dawn answered.

"The one who can do that Ice Aqua Jet?" May asked.

"Exactly." Dawn responded.

"What's Ice Aqua Jet?" Drew, sitting next to May, wondered.

"Buizel! Use Ice Aqua Jet!" Ash shouted while smirking.

"You're about to see!" Brock said.

Then the whole stadium witnessed Buizel being frozen in his own Aqua Jet, crushing to Ursaring, causing the Hibernator Pokemon a serious damage.

"Now that's next level!" Dawn cheered and Brock soon agreed with her. "Yeah, he figured how to make it by himself! Using Ice Punch to freeze the Aqua Jet, he doesn't need any other Pokemon to freeze it for him!"

"Ohh, yes, Ash trained it yesterday. You saw this before?" I asked Dawn.

"Not only that, but Dawn also came up with it." Brock answered.

"Yeah, though it needed Ash's skills to get it right." Dawn chuckled.

Then a red beam appeared, and Paul withdrew his tired Normal type from the battle, switching the Hibernator Pokemon with Electivire. Ash sticked with Buizel.

"Buizel, use Ice Aqua Jet again!" Ash commanded.

"Protect!" Paul reacted and his Electivire created a green wall in front of him to block Buizel's combo.

"Now Electivire, Thunder Punch!" Paul said coldly and I watched how the Protect disappeared, Electivire broke the Ice Aqua Jet with his left hand and with his right hitting Buizel, sending him flying across the battlefield.

"Buizel, no!!!" Dawn screamed next to me, but to everyone's surprise, Buizel got up.

Ash celebrated a bit but then his focus quickly went back to the battlefield, clearly thinking about his next move.

"Buizel, use Sonic Boom to the ground!" He commanded and Electivire stumbled a bit, that's when Ash called another Sonic Boom which hit Electivire to the head.

"Let's keep this up Buizel, use Water Gun!" Ash commanded.

"Electivire, hit that Water Gun with Thunder Punch!" Paul said and my eyes widened as the electricity from the Thunder Punch was conducted through the Water Gun and hit Buizel.

"No way!" Dawn reacted. "Smart one..." Brock commented. I only clasped my hands together, hoping that Buizel will be okay.

"Now, use Thunder!" Paul quickly commanded and Electivire didn't miss.

"Buizel is unable to battle! This round goes to Paul and Electivire!" The referee announced and Ash was suddenly in an unknown situation for him in this tournament, he was losing.

Ash returned Buizel and thanked him for the effort.

"Ash, please choose other Pokemon." The referee reminded Ash.